Forums
Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Motivation and Psychology Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. (/thread-2787.html)

Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - disman3 - 08-15-2009

The author may briefly prove the origin of the whole of modern logic of the system to guide animals in the surrounding space (I have to go from that to get to), which then passes from the horizontal plane (reference point, I target) in the vertical, based on the social (the authority, I, outcast). A more complex process - the analysis is the result of the accumulation of many different options for solving the problem. In the psyche of the person affirms habit without step-by-step plans to begin implementation of the conceived. The connection with orientation is obvious. The more reference points, the less the need to think about the strict adherence to a particular route. With the uniqueness of the primary objective of all the points are lying on one line, associated, that is possible to provide a way of thinking in a similar graphical form (!).The presented work (disman3"."com"/"index6.htm) deal with identify the type of person, of a particular logic of thinking (1/2L, 1/2A, L * A, 1/2L * 1/2A, Ponte, deceit, humor, a mixture of different combinations) on the basis of graphical techniques and structured tables.

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - hellodear - 08-18-2009

I am sorry, but what does it mean two arrows to the guide and to the goal? Does it mean that the consсience should work in two directions in the same time? And to be the authority of itself?

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - disman3 - 08-18-2009

Arrows designate a direction and the importance of stimulus.

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - M.Helen - 08-19-2009

you can figure out everything? I mean I do not understand how to figure out this theory ...

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - disman3 - 08-20-2009

It is the brief summary. Details to the electronic address.

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - Steven - 08-20-2009

disman3 Wrote:It is the brief summary. Details to the electronic address.

Very interesting. I suppose I understand. Why did you chose to study this issue? and what you want people to conclude from your analysis?

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - disman3 - 08-20-2009

To give people necessary knowledge.

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - Laurentine - 08-24-2009

disman3 Wrote:To give people necessary knowledge.

Why do you think they do not possess this knowledge? You have collected all this information from books, research of others, so the rest have access to them also....

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - disman3 - 08-24-2009

Name one book or the author which are capable to present psychology in mathematical schedules. It entirely my revolutionary work, I shall be right to assert in court.

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - Laurentine - 08-24-2009

disman3 Wrote:Name one book or the author which are capable to present psychology in mathematical schedules. It entirely my revolutionary work, I shall be right to assert in court.

then my congratulations. I tell my friend to visit the site and analyze your work, it will be for well Smile

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - disman3 - 08-24-2009

Thanks.

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - Nathan - 08-26-2009

I started reading your work... I did not come to the end, but I'm impressed by graphics and paper structure. That's way i want to say to you "good job" Confuseduper

Re: Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology. - disman3 - 08-26-2009

Thanks you.