Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science doctrine, changing understanding of psychology.
The author may briefly prove the origin of the whole of modern logic of the system to guide animals in the surrounding space (I have to go from that to get to), which then passes from the horizontal plane (reference point, I target) in the vertical, based on the social (the authority, I, outcast). A more complex process - the analysis is the result of the accumulation of many different options for solving the problem. In the psyche of the person affirms habit without step-by-step plans to begin implementation of the conceived. The connection with orientation is obvious. The more reference points, the less the need to think about the strict adherence to a particular route. With the uniqueness of the primary objective of all the points are lying on one line, associated, that is possible to provide a way of thinking in a similar graphical form (!).The presented work (disman3"."com"/"index6.htm) deal with identify the type of person, of a particular logic of thinking (1/2L, 1/2A, L * A, 1/2L * 1/2A, Ponte, deceit, humor, a mixture of different combinations) on the basis of graphical techniques and structured tables.

Attached Files Image(s)

I am sorry, but what does it mean two arrows to the guide and to the goal? Does it mean that the consсience should work in two directions in the same time? And to be the authority of itself?

Arrows designate a direction and the importance of stimulus.

you can figure out everything? I mean I do not understand how to figure out this theory ...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

It is the brief summary. Details to the electronic address.

disman3 Wrote:It is the brief summary. Details to the electronic address.

Very interesting. I suppose I understand. Why did you chose to study this issue? and what you want people to conclude from your analysis?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

To give people necessary knowledge.

disman3 Wrote:To give people necessary knowledge.

Why do you think they do not possess this knowledge? You have collected all this information from books, research of others, so the rest have access to them also....

Name one book or the author which are capable to present psychology in mathematical schedules. It entirely my revolutionary work, I shall be right to assert in court.

disman3 Wrote:Name one book or the author which are capable to present psychology in mathematical schedules. It entirely my revolutionary work, I shall be right to assert in court.

then my congratulations. I tell my friend to visit the site and analyze your work, it will be for well Smile

Thanks.

I started reading your work... I did not come to the end, but I'm impressed by graphics and paper structure. That's way i want to say to you "good job" Confuseduper

Thanks you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $3,700 Psychology Article Writing Competition 0 2,316 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Best way for parents to understanding a child problem Lorry 0 4,857 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: