Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Learn Web Designing at Home?
Web designing is a complex and daunting task. But with the advanced technology, you can learn web design at home according to professional ecommerce web developers. Firstly, you need to know what web designing is. People misunderstood that web designing is related to coding. But it's actually related to UX design. Then you need to master basic skills. So that you can have developed a well-organized and functional website. Then you need to know and learn web design elements.

There are several web designs that you may consider. They are:

1- HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites
2- Learning Web Design: A Beginner’s Guide
3- Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability
4- Learning How to Make Web Pages Functional
5- Designing with Web Standards

The web design online courses are:

1- Treehouse
2- Udemy
3- Lynda

Web design blogs that you should consider:

1- Website Valley Blogs
2- WEBAPPERS
3- Smashing Magazines

I like to try something new and often watch different videos from the category of how to, so that later I can try to do it myself. I found many different graphic design tutorials and started practicing in graphic editing. For this I use the free software that I found on this site https://www.movavi.com/ . There were really a lot of good reviews about this program on the Internet and it seemed to me quite simple to work with it too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Designing Agency in delhi- Algorrithm algorrithm01 0 1,263 04-13-2021, 08:22 AM
Last Post: algorrithm01
  Best Website Designing Company in Delhi NCR, India jeewangarg 0 1,745 08-28-2020, 11:38 AM
Last Post: jeewangarg