Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best film to view although appearing substantial and drunk?
Last night, i bought and so washed down the sink that will I had been high. I after that witnessed DONNIE DARKO.....Holy crap, this was definetly one of the best film to view at which time...It seemed to be trippy seeing that S#%T!! I subsequently came to the realization I have to consult any person otherwise should they acquired just about any favorites...

What is the best favored movie to take if you are also high, drunk, or maybe both...

'Fear & Loathing inside Las Vegas' is great!

Also "Natural Born Killers" and also "The Wall".

Comedy:
The Big Lebowski
Anchorman
Talladega Nights

Teen Romance:
Pretty around Pink
Sixteen Candles
Dirty Dancing

Action:
Kill Bill Vol. 1&2

Misc.:
Fight Club
Se7en
Pulp Fiction (My favorite)
Reservoir Dogs
True Romance

Well my friend, you do have a listing of movie channels in which will, dependant upon a person's figure with mind, offer you the best thought upon the way to perform the item right.
1) "Sleepless throughout Seattle", 2)" An Affair To Remember" (this one that they mention the idea in Sleepless, thus maybe obtain the two to view but that is a great love motion picture and what it represents), 3) "You've acquired mail", 4) "The Best Years involving our Lives" (old Academy Award winner, later 40's submit war, my personal favorite, in the long run boy makes girl, horrors of war nonetheless all works at finish movie). The list can easily go with but any one involving , dependant upon how we and also the woman imagine is a good choice. Good chance and congrats against your anniversary.

Watch Hannah Montana forever, rely on me, Its WAY superior when a person's washed down the sink

Jackass, you'll get this giggles major time!

Well, you possibly can view shows on-line here

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://w3tag.com/stream-direct-movies">http://w3tag.com/stream-direct-movies</a><!-- m -->

Watch Real & Legal Unlimited shows online!

"Psycho" as well as almost anything otherwise by Alfred Hitchcock. Classic!
Or you can go humorous along with "Young Frankenstein" - in addition classic

your birds. that is quite a beneficial movie.

harled along with kumarr

Slumdog millionaire, it has the your geat flick

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  view helmets jonamdicks 0 1,077 05-19-2021, 09:38 AM
Last Post: jonamdicks
  What is a best movie to view which has a group of girls? Beau Beast 0 3,987 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: