• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUTINY ON THE TURKISH POTEMKIN
MUTINY ON THE TURKISH POTEMKIN
BY PROF. MES SOLZHENITSY
Idiot Turkish admirals’ Attempt to Recreate Again
A LENINIST-KEMALIST- REVOLUTION
Black Sea-February 2010

TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR THE PAPER
I-The horrific dream-mixed with the awful realities- of the biggest red general!
II-A mute RUSSIA: Will it be working in the sea?
III-Iran is-or seems at least so-able to be the most reliable ally for the Red Generals of the Second Soviet-Turkey Vulture’s war on the West.
IV-An Half successful attempt impending in the air still…
V- The main Story!
VI-CONCLUSION AND WARNINGS

I
ON 25 October a usually reiterating event occurred in ANKARA for that ominous day the cute-red Major General-the Chief of Turkish General Staff, a potentially dangerous, relatively powerful, and a well known or famous transgressor on the path of Turkish quasi Constitutional Structure (his name is really famous now instead it no longer figures on the high-lights of red fascist DOĞAN’S MEDIA bearing a portrait of a commander with sword, and the words: ‘I’m the guard of regime against the West’) for that morning that bloody sword woke early, and caught the smell of newly brewing liberalism irritably. Raising himself a little, he perceived the photo of a navy colonel on the first page of a tabloid who has been prosecuted by his order and would be buried as a martyr that might be said to be forced to take with suicide* (a most respectable soldier, and one especially fond of American Democracy and tending to denounce the plot in the Black Sea) to be just in the act of attracting public opinion towards the opposite direction of their newly baked plot that should be effective from new center of black fascists-Trabzon to Izmir-a pompous antic city like princes of red fascism.
* In Turkish Army, beginning from the year of 2008 eight officers has passed away in the same way!Orduda iki yılda 8 sır ölümün nedeni - EnSonHaber.com
Kuzey Deniz Saha Komutanlığı'nda kendi tabancasıyla intihar etti. ... "Son zamanlarda intihar eden subaylardan bir kısmı amirini ele vermemek için intihar ...
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ensonhaber.com/.../orduda-iki-yilda-8-sir-olumun-nedeni.html">www.ensonhaber.com/.../orduda-iki-yilda ... edeni.html</a><!-- w --> - Önbellek

“We are at the threshold of revolting against democracy and liberalism coming from the West,” he said, “ I would rather not have any general election for a new government near to the EU or for the Democracy Opening new laws of the Turkish National Assembly, but, instead, a hot anti-imperialist war and KEMALİSM,” --the truth being that he wanted both but knew it to be useless to ask for two things at once, as intimidated people consisting of Pro-West Turkish and Kurdish Muslims did not fancy such tricks.
“Oh, the fool shall have his military dictatorship,” the Pro-West Muslims reflected. “So much the better for us then, as we shall be able to demand DEMOCRACY OPENING from the international swindler i.e. TAYYİP ERDOĞAN-the PM” who would, doubtless, dismay them!
And duly the Pro-West Muslims swindled by the PM, and intimidated by the grand red general İLKER BAŞBUĞ threw their democracy and liberalism hopes out of their heads.
İLKER BAŞBUĞ has donned before a navy uniform over his shirt not for politeness’ sake, and, seating himself at the head of the news of so called free media organs, poured out blasphemies on the West at the Black-Sea coasts before, got a couple of anti democracy proof ready, took a weapon called LAW into his hand, assumed an air of importance, and cut short the role of commander asunder described the weapon-nonetheless he used to make similar tricky definitions without cheeks blushing with lies-a big flute or something as the like. Then his head fell forth asleep and in his dream he glanced into the LAW’s middle. To his intense surprise he saw something bloody there. He probed it cautiously with his pointing finger then poked at it with a great tenderness.
“Quite bloody it is!” he murmured. “What in the world is it likely to be?”
He thrust in, this time, all his fingers, and pulled forth a lob of the liver of a child who probably one of them who are to be abducted regularly by red soldiers of Turkey Vulture and Iranian mullahs! (Now the author advice the reader to try and read about the TURCO-IRANIAN HOSPITAL viz. ‘The Heathen Children where is still performing organ trade of Kurdish and Judeo-Christian Children) His hands dropped to his sides for a moment. Then he rubbed his eyes hard. Then again he probed the thing. A bleeding lobule of a human’s liver! Really a particle thorn from a Kurdish Child no doubt! Yes, and one familiar to him, somehow! Oh, horror spread upon his feature! Yet that horror was a trifle compared with his ONE AND ONLY OPPONENTS-TARAF AND STV’s wrath.
“You brutal thing!” one of them shouted frantically. “Where have you cut off that liver part? You villain, you! You drunkard! Why, I'll go and report you to the BRUSSELS myself. The brigand, you! Some secret witnesses have told ERGENEKON COURT already about your organ trading at the implantable organs of the Kurdish children as you murdered their parent till they could hardly be neutral in the war between PKK terrorists and butcher red commanders of the Army.''
But İLKER BAŞBUĞ was suffering neither from amnesia nor more idiocy than the red butchers under his command. This was the more the case because, sure enough, he had recognized the shedding lobule. It was the thorn part of a Turkish Tomboy-MEHMETÇİK-killed by his own colleagues in his squad to make a black propaganda against Kurds; it was the liver chop of one of his soldiers whom he used to slaughter at times for the sake of deceiving the West and whom he was accustomed to chop before very Democracy Opening: weekly, monthly or so!
“Stop, STV and TARAF!” at length he said. ``I'll wrap the thing in a clout, and lay it aside awhile, and take it away into the cosmic office rooms altogether later.''
Then one of the army butchers’ opponents-TARAF or STV replies:
“But I won't hear of such a thing being done! As if I'm going to have a cut-off liver kicking about my beloved country! Oh, you old stick! Maybe you can just bomb your own Turkish Tomboys; but soon you'll be no good at all for the rest of your work. You dictator, you undereducated butcher, you bungler, you blockhead! Aye, I'll tell the WAR CRIMES COURT of you. Take it away, then. Take it away. Take it anywhere you like. Oh, that I'd never caught the abominable shape and odor of it!''
II
After that odd dream İLKER BAŞBUĞ was dumbfounded. He thought and thought, but did find at last what to think. Yes he was very happy that Russia has kept its mute attitude before the bloodiest slaughters within the last ten years targeting at the Kurds or the Judeo-Christian minorities in Turkey.
“The devil knows how it's happened,” he muttered, scratching one ear. “I see, I don't know for certain whether Putin or Medvedev came home drunk every night or not. But certainly things look as though something out of the way happened then, for Russian great civilization comes of East Europe, and a neutrality of something else altogether. Oh, I just can't make it out.”
So he sat silent. At the thought that the KOÇ HOLDING-the presidium of The Second Soviet-Turkey Vulture might find the proper way in this case, and hinder Russians eternally to arrest the red admirals at the board of Turkish Potemkin which is to be assumed then to read LENINIST-KEMALİST Manifesto against the Global Democracy and Liberalism in the Black Sea, he felt frantic. Yes, already he could see the red collar with the smart silver braiding – and the Russian sword stopped just at the time of falling at the necks of Turkish quasi red generals! He shuddered from head to foot.
But at last he got out, and donned SAT Commando uniform and boots, wrapped the Turkish Potemkin Plan in a file NEITHER WET nor DRY, and departed amid TARAF's and STV’s forcible abjurations.