Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do we like so much shopping???
Did it happened to you to be in a bad mood and go shopping in order to get positive emotions??? With me it happens very often! I got nervous on someone..or something and I just go spending time..and money for myself...spoilling myself! And you know, this really works...after a good shopping I return home full of energy and positive feelings!!! :mrgreen:

It happens because while shopping we see different beautiful and interesting things that we like and we want them, we buy and feel happy. It is like a therapy, we just spoil ourselves with different kinds of things that we like, and which maybe we wanted for many years.

Shopping or spending money is a result of feeling lonely or depressed, and people try to overpass these kind of state by buying different kind of things which usually are useless. This can reach to a chronic disease which I think doesn't have any remedy.

Shopping is and always will be one of the passions of modern women, with money or without, even if we complain that we do not have money, we will always find for shopping, be sure of that; and of course, when we find them we buy all sorts of nonsense; maybe not happened to you, but after I bought some things, when I got home I concluded that I no longer like, why I bought them firstly or we get to wear them only once since are obsolete.... anyway we always find excuses.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Shopping is always an opportunity to be fashionable; a way to spend your leisure time, to relax; in fact is a passion, a way of life; sometimes we think if are we really dependent on the Shopping? Up not spend every penny that we have do not renounce and the peak is that we, even, do not reach to regret because this is just a normal thing for us ....... to do shopping. There are times in life when you feel the need to get a successful rewards, when you must buy something if you got your salary, when you are sad, disappointed; is like the sun rising and on your street and you feel better, there are moments in life when we need shopping and I can say that I’m one of those women who can recognize that shopping has become a hobby.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Shopping is women luxury and most women enjoy shopping including me. But there are certain things to avoid shopping. Dont bring your credit card and just bring a small amount of money when you go out so that you won't be tempted to go on shopping.