Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A woman from Tunisia, is pregnant with 12 kids!
Initially I was told it would be twins, but, surprise - both for her as well as for doctors - at a time and have found 12 fetuses, six male and six female. Future mommy was eager to show through natural born, but doctors have ruled out this option. Will resort to a Caesarean to decrease the risk as possible. Birth will be a premiere.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

The present record belongs to a mother from California, Nadya Suleiman, who has born eight healthy children at the beginning of this year.

I hear that Abramovici will be father for the sixth time ;-) . It's no longer until get to the record :lol: :lol: :lol: . There were all born from a businessman, which is really a record for this society level. :haha :haha :haha :haha
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

and how children will grow in the mother's tummy? is small for so many. they likely will be born more than a kg each. What can I say ... God to help her to bring all children into the world healthy and she to be healthy to grow them :ange ;-)

poor husband of this woman what angiush on his head. But how hard will it be to care for these children. Will need not only a nanny.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I love children, but I do not think I could be in her place. It's a very big responsibility, all 12 children in a day is a huge ordeal, and practically impossible to watch and to give all necessary attention.

Terry Wrote:Initially I was told it would be twins, but, surprise - both for her as well as for doctors - at a time and have found 12 fetuses, six male and six female. Future mommy was eager to show through natural born, but doctors have ruled out this option. Will resort to a Caesarean to decrease the risk as possible. Birth will be a premiere.

I love children but I do not think poor mummy will be able to maintain and to educa 12 children. But what will it be with her health?

At 42, an Arkansas woman is pregnant with the 19th child. Interesting is that all kids have names starting with same letter. Duggard family has a total of 10 boys and 8 girls. The biggest of them is 21 years, and now is preparing, in his turn, to become a father. The couple has no problems with maintenance of large families: they have their business and property and earns money from television broadcasts, which are invited. In their house there are several washing machines and some kitchens. One problem is that all children name begins with J, and now, the 19th little family is in crisis with ideas.

I am glad that they are able to grow and educate these children ... but regretful is one case from a million when something like this is possible ...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Las Vegas Attractions for Kids tokmik 0 2,733 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: