Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the beginning of the end
Woman suffering from multiple sclerosis. She wants to put an end to the days in a clinic in Switzerland where it will be accompanied of her husband. It will not be prosecuted, because it will assist, as required by British law.
Is this the beginning of the end?

Conferring her this right is a big stupidity for future generations. Soon all seriously ill people, the old-age people, who (as they say), have no life or what to live for, will want to use this right. I understand they wanted to make an exception for her, however they are about to see the consequences of exceptions!
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I already read on the net that a old-age woman from Romania wants to put end to life. Here we reached the century of legal suicides! till now people who wanted to live they take their life! and now those who living are debar from it voluntarily!

I think they have done right! Why to suffer? she has no chance to make good. She is sufferingof pain, can not to care for it, is hard to love people to take care! If she thinks is better .... is her life and can do whatever she want with it

Faw_Peter Wrote:Woman suffering from multiple sclerosis. She wants to put an end to the days in a clinic in Switzerland where it will be accompanied of her husband. It will not be prosecuted, because it will assist, as required by British law.
Is this the beginning of the end?

Is her fault! If you want so much to die can do so peacefully and without much media noise. After all, you can drink a handful of pills and there should be. Not corect that law was blamed. That woman should bear the consequences!
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Nathan Wrote:I think they have done right! Why to suffer? she has no chance to make good. She is sufferingof pain, can not to care for it, is hard to love people to take care! If she thinks is better .... is her life and can do whatever she want with it

I agree with you Nathan...sometimes, you understand that life is beautiful, but when everything it causes you pain, no want longer to live in it.

Incredible event in the U.S.! A prisoner, sentenced to death, was made to inject its lethal solution after prison employees have been struggling for more than two hours to find his veins. Was sentenced to death after he raped and killed a girl of 14 years, he has kidnapped her in 1984.

Nathan Wrote:Incredible event in the U.S.! A prisoner, sentenced to death, was made to inject its lethal solution after prison employees have been struggling for more than two hours to find his veins. Was sentenced to death after he raped and killed a girl of 14 years, he has kidnapped her in 1984.

what's that make lethal injection are not considered criminals in their turn? normally should be condemned for life, not executed!... As about a second chance never...cause girl raped and killed by that animal that had not a second chance.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

A consolation for some, for others a macabre museum. A Buddhist temple in Thailand has become the last refuge for many patients with AIDS. It is, however, more than that. Monks who manages it transformed him into a museum of life and death. Patients waiting for beds or already dead end and are mummified exhibits. Main entrance, a billboard announces that you enter into a "museum of life. But in the opulent palace, with gold and jade statues of Buddha, see something else. Mummified bodies of former patients are displayed on shelves or in glass showcases, while in nearby beds, dying is preparing to join macabrelor exhibits.
Thousands of Thai poor or no family came to die here in the last 20 years. In exchange for care, some agree to donate the museum body after death. This explains this mummy. To produce a stronger impression and, besides mummies are exhibited photos from the life of the deceased. Understand visitor so that the body that remembers only one human being was some years ago of a singer, an artisan or a craftsman prostitutes.
The monks say that they look to visitors not how precious life is, but how natural is death. Although not at all pleasant, the temple draws crowds of curious tourists and Buddhist believers. Among them, there are whole classes of children brought to school visits.

An Australian has won the right to die by starvation..The man, aged 49, refused to be given water or food that could not perform any vital function. He died from a pulmonary infection in a clinic in Western Australia. Australian was paralyzed from the neck down following several Cazaturi. He was diagnosed with spastic tetraplegy. Earlier, authorities in Switzerland have rejected the request for euthanasia, as the man addressed elsewhere. In mid August he won in court the right to die by starvation. A court in Australia has established that the man, a former mountaineer, has the right and the mental capacity to decide their own destiny. Verdict to be a first for justice in Australia. Christian Rossider died today following a lung infection after refused any treatment.

Cases of this genre are understandable, but it doesn't seems normal to have the right to death in normal circumstances ... situations such as teenagers who a problem related to girlfriend / boyfriend, want to commit suicide! This is stupid! That's why should not you have the right to death! Because there are many people who die of cowardice and unconscious!

Euthanasia is not considered murder in the UK! British friends or relatives who help commiting suicide will not be investigated for murder.
Prosecutors have received a number of recommendations which, although not adopted by the House of Commons, clarify the law of euthanasia.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Laurentine Wrote:An Australian has won the right to die by starvation..

YES I AGREE WITH AUSTRALIAN; instead to suffer and others do he decided not to fight; I agree and with donation of organs for AS MAY SAVE AND OTHER LIFE...
if I want to die, I should be allowed to die! just as we have the right to life should have the right and to death!

The most important for people who are in a difficult situation is support of relatives, friends.Only they can give you hope. If you have people who love you,you just can't even think about suicide,you must live for them at least.There are a lot of cases then people recovered from very serious deceases, such a cancer,and doctors couldn't explain the reason.It is not a secret that psychological factor is very important,and sometimes miracles happen.

Why people do so inadequate actions? Why the authorities which are considered the smartest on the earth permit them to do it? No one can do that because nothing good will happen to its person after that. I think such of these persons have been bad educated.