Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What talents do you possess?
Every one has his own talents that should be discovered. Have you discovered your ones? If yes, enumerate please your talents and their importance in your life.
As for me, I sang in a church choir, and also played chess. What else, well I have a predisposition to learn foreign languages and this really helps me to communicate with people, to be more sociable.

I have a talent to communicate with everyone, even if it is a secret person and a silent one. The talent of having a lot of friends is also a talent. Sometimes I paint pictures, and play the piano. Without these talents life would be boring.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I think I am very talented, I can sing, play the guitar, paint, play basketball. There is a useful information here about how to develop talents:

Study and understand who you are, knowing your strengths and weaknesses will enable
Make an elaborate list of your areas of interest, hobbies, dreams and established talents. What you write will motivate you and remind you of some of your deep dreams and wishes. Take time to understand that you are an endless resource of imagination and can develop a simple thought into a fascinating project if you commit yourself to the project.

Step 2
Create a schedule of the hobbies you would want to pursue and the times and places you can allocate you hobbies into your calendar and year. Hobbies and heart felt talents can be pushed aside by daily demands and cares and before long one looks back and regrets the dreams they allowed to fade away. There schedule time for fun whilst developing one’s talent/s

Step 3
Make a resolution to empower your self each day by making an investment into your talent even if you start off with ten minutes a day. It takes some planting of seed before the full tree blossoms; therefore do not trivialize your initial trials and effort to develop your talent.

Step 4
Take time to research about a hobby or talent you wish to develop so that you utilize the available resources. Remembers to enjoy the process! Just remember that ants build anthills that weather the storms and the rain, yet they build there empires one grain of sand at a time.

Step 5
Implement the talent development projects. Attend workshops and exhibits to enhance your talent where possible. Take time to laugh at one’s set backs and use them to come up with new ideas or innovations.

Step 6
Take time to salute your efforts, achievements and steps. Keep track of your progress by going back to your other areas of interest and talents development schedules so that you it a hobby doesn’t become a long grinding road. Keep your talent as a hobby and you will have the momentum to keep developing it to excellence.

Step 7
Set goals regarding your talent and set out markers of daily, weekly or monthly progress to celebrate you progress and re-strategize where necessary depending on the project. Monitoring your progress helps you keep track of your talent development process.
Pair up with someone with similar hobbies so that you can encourage each other, and maintain momentum.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ehow.com/how_2162863_develop-talents.html">http://www.ehow.com/how_2162863_develop-talents.html</a><!-- m -->

I am very sociable person, can find common language with everyone. In the spare time I practise weight lifting.
I have the talent to manage my money And also I am very cute :haha

Each person have something special and posses some characteristics that another one doesn't have, and this is the criterion that makes it special from another.The only one thing that we should do is to develop this kind of properties, to improve them and maybe through For me, I have a talent to haircut, and i use it when I and my friends need that.

The world has been full of talented people. There is talent in everyone, but the simple fact is that most people never realize their talents, and those talents go to waste. These are people who knew what their talents were, but for one reason or another, their talents were wasted or their lives cut short before fully utilizing their potential.