Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turks lose trust in EU
since Turkey signed a plan of cooperation regarding EU integration, government reforms slowed down. Anyway a research shows that only 26% of the Turks believe they will really join the European family, and only half of them considers it a bad thing. At the same time Turks don't understand why they should carry out reforms if Europeans don't want to have Turkey in the European Union.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

EU don't like the Turks because maybe Turkey is not so developed, it hasn't reached the level to join the EU. There are a lot of particularities which I think will never allow them join the EU
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

also,europeans don't like much turks because of the behaviour of turkish immigrants in EU,that are not very grateful to the countries that allowed them to live there.
on the other hand,if Turkey joins EU,this will bring a lot of economical advantages for EU companies,for ex beacause of the lower cost of production in this country,a new big market for UE products,etc

yes, but EU will also have to spend a lot of money on developing Turkey by giving them big inreimbursable benefits
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Geografically, Turkey are not an European country ( more than a half is in Asia) and his religion is Islam. Why they should be admited in EU? :nonnon

I agree, it wouldn't be normal for Europe to join an Asian union. The same thing for Turkey
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Do you think Turkey can join EU?

Turkey can and will join EU,it's just a matter of time,until them turks will have to attract investments,consolidate their economy.

the question is how long will this "matter of time" last? I think - about 10 years or so

it's still better then nothing,don't you think? ;-)

Actually, not the EU ordinary citizens will decide when should Turkey joins the EU. While EU citizens don't want Turkey to join them, the European parliament carries out a total different policy, and it backs the idea that Turkey can enter the union. So, I think they can join it in 4 years

Turks will enter EU when everybody grow noses on their back :lol: Anyway, Turkey is predicted in the second turn, along with Egypt Israel, Syria Libanon Lybia, Tunisia, etc... Constantin and Justinian empire will be united again. :livre
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

just like in old good times (medieval period), but it rather sounds like a fairytale than truth

why don't they form again the Justinian Empire? Smile
Eu will have a rival then

European companies have big exigencies towards quality and Turks know that, so they won't be working for cheap salaries.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

UEFA, Eurovision, NATO......it's enough for Turkey

yes actually, they have enough European facilities, they should be glad of what they have.

Turks community is the biggest one in Europe. The number of immigrants from Turkey into Europe reaches 3 million people. This number doesn't include illegal immigrants. Germany is the state where about 2/3 of this community lives.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

what is the reason Germany hosts so many turks? Do they have special visa facilities for them, or something?

It's the German government's (Bundestag) fault. Germany has a lot of factories that needs workers. Although the local companies are enough rich, sometimes greediness doesn't allow to hire only local workers. So they hire immigrants. Turks know that, this is why they emmigrate to Germany more and more.

The point is that there are many Kurds in Germany (about 800 thousand). Turks are often confused by people with Kurds because they look similar. However their English speech differs.

I think that not just Turks, but everibody are loosing trust in EU.
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

sasha Wrote:I think that not just Turks, but everibody are loosing trust in EU.
Yes. With the weak dollar and strong euro, which leads to a weak competition of the European products, the atmosphere in Europe is not that positive, but with oil prices going up I guess the overall, global sentiment is down for the moment.

come on guys... don't be so pesimistic. There is no better place to live in, than Europe. As you mentioned, Hakan, the overall situation is poor, but as against other countries, Europe's condition is the best.

It certainly is better than in Asia, bur not better than in the USA. The latter has a favourable geographical position, which makes helps its economy develop fast.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You Agree with MyAssignmenthelp.com Trust Score? assignmentreviews 0 1,266 08-31-2021, 02:57 PM
Last Post: assignmentreviews