Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHEN YOU DEMAND IT, IT DISAPPEARS
The moment when you require to be respected, the respect disappears. Why? It is because the respect can not be attained by begging for it. When you demand respect, you impose a certain mind frame on a person. And this never brings results!
The frame of mind is the inner work of a person. It must come from inside, not from outside.

you are right, I remembered a mate of mine. When I first met him he said "I want respect". The first thing that run through my brain was the question: "Hmm... do I have to? What for?". So respect comes with time. Just show respect and you'll receive it.

Naturally, everybody is ought to respect each other as long as there is no reason for not respecting. Not everybody understands this, so this is where this phrase is good to be applied.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

There is a secret how to make people respect you. First, respect yourself, have dignity, then be friendly and open. All is simple, just be yourself. Smile