Russian Linux
[Image: russianlinux.jpg]

Lol!!! :haha
Where did you get it? Big Grin

Some Russian website from yanex.
On another topic - best UBUNTU games at this site: http://playubuntu.com/

"This site is down for maintenance.
Please check back again soon. "

I see this notice for a couple of days already. And what is UBUNTU anyways?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I suppose this is the Russian linux
[Image: russianlinux.jpg]

funny indeed :haha

In 2007 I remember reading an article saying that Russian government plans to install Russian linux on every computer in schools. Does anybody knows something about this?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Steven Wrote:And what is UBUNTU anyways?

UBUNTU is a distribution of linux.
Here is a quote from their website:
Quote:Ubuntu is a community developed, Linux-based operating system that is perfect for laptops, desktops and servers. It contains all the applications you need - a web browser, presentation, document and spreadsheet software, instant messaging and much more.

Here you can see all the features:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ubuntu.com/products/whatisubuntu/810features/">http://www.ubuntu.com/products/whatisub ... 0features/</a><!-- m -->

I'm using ubuntu most of the time. Wink

I like the design, especially the part when it's 3D window scrolling. Very original, windows has failed in this matter.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Just what it can be? :haha The picture of bear-pinguin? :haha
The best political regime for the nation is a regime which was saved this nation like an entire one. (M. Montein)

Ubuntu looks very modern, but I guess it's more attractive to young people rather than adults.
Watch this video

[Image: watch?v=xC5uEe5OzNQ]
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Ubuntu (Kubuntu, Edubuntu etc.) is a distribution of Linux not only for the young but also for the older people. Especially for the professionals (programmers) who are skillful in their field. It's a rather complicated OS for common users.

This bird [Image: crazy+pinguin.jpg] has become popular after the great success and worldly recognition of the Linux Operating System. And now, the penguin is the sign of this OS.