Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kind Tips for Travel &Fashion Lovers
As a travel lover, I can't help sharing with you my wonderful experience of wearing video goggles. With the help of this device, you will never feel bored for the long time of staying at bus or train. Never mind, you can amuse yourselves by this glasses, movies with 80 inch image will turn on by stereo output. If you are interested in it, you may take a look in my website. You must have the feeling that you are just sitting in a 3D theater.

Really? I haven't heard of such. This must be a great experience. Are these glasses expensive? And do they have a memory slot from where to read movies?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

That is true. It is realling amazing. If you want to enjoy it, $200-300 is enough. This kind of device with adjustaqble volume can be connected to any multi-media devices thru jack and function as a monitor. If you want to Watch movies, you must make sure it is connected with IPod video player, mp3 player, PMP player, portable DVD Player, car DVD player etc.

hey mate,
where can I buy them? Don't give links as the administrator may consider it as spam, just write how they are called. They must be available on ebay, right?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

You can search my name in google, then you can enter an online store, in the catalogue "Electronic Gadgets", you can find the details about video goggles. Finding its powerful effects, I am willing to add it to my store to share with people who are concerned. If you are eager to looking for it, please log-in right now. you may find something amazing.

I've entered your site but found nothing regarding these glasses. Will seek for more later.

You can search in Google. It is the first search result. Have you enter the Home page, look at Browse- "Electronic Gadgets" , click into and then you will see four googles in it. Of course, there is also video and voce recording pen in it. You may take a look to find something you are interested in.

hey guys, aren't you afraid that these glasses are dangerous for the eyes?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Of course not. It adopts none radiation, true and full color micro OLED panel. Thus, you can enjoy
comfort viewing. There is no eye irritation, harmless to eyes and eye vision.

Are these your words or is it indeed so? I mean maybe it's written something in the manual, in regards to that? By the way, who is the producer (country)?

globeoffer Wrote:Of course not. It adopts none radiation, true and full color micro OLED panel. Thus, you can enjoy
comfort viewing. There is no eye irritation, harmless to eyes and eye vision.

but are those glasses harmful for the electronic gadgets it connects to?

According to my own experience, I think it is ok. It is made in China.

Ok, now I'm not buying anything made in China. My friend had very bad experience with products from there.
Just my sole position people.

Don't be so sure. I worked at a USA plant that was producing ACs and all of them were marked: MADE IN CHINA, however all of them were produced by us in USA.

This is impossible

You'll have to believe me on my words, I have no reasons to lie.
PS Too bad i didn't make any photos

I think it is better to have a try personally. Perhaps there may be some uncomfortable experience, but you know, no one can promise everything. If the service is professional, I think that is acceptable.

globeoffer Wrote:I think it is better to have a try personally. Perhaps there may be some uncomfortable experience, but you know, no one can promise everything. If the service is professional, I think that is acceptable.
you're right globeoffer, but spending 200-300$ on something you are not sure you're gonna like is not too reasonable, at least for me.

I also have experienced such astoning googles. That's cool ! I really enjoy it. There is an advice for you:try to choose something really suit for you, then you will enjoy it. You may take a look at globeoffer.com or you can just search it in google, many choices are availabel for you.

amazon and ebay offer much lower prices for these glasses. Besides, they are made in Europe and USA, not China.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

To be frankly, I don't think so. Many commodities in such websites are made in China.

I agree susanhost. But, you can inform yourself before buying items by asking sellers. They also provide information about where the item's location is.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

For my part, something written in the mannual can also be trusted. After all, it is used to guide people for the proper use of the product.

China has so many phones which don't even have a name. The Chinese simply take the name of famous brands and add a letter to this word, thereby making consumers become confused. Let alone manual, there are no manuals for phones that have no name.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Really cute items. These days, there are more attractive ones springing up. Such as spy watch-you can use it to record video and voice. Moreover, it still have the function of showing time and mp4 play.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 great travel tips from Canada’s most famous butler jullybina 5 6,954 09-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Last Post: berenice aldway
  What is the weather of Czech Republic in early November and what are your travel tips? MaryTMartin 0 3,358 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Norway and Finland travel tips. please!? Howard.T.Smith 0 4,513 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: