Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many kids you'd like to have?
Hello everybody! i just wondered how many kids do you consider having or you already have. And how did you decid that way? was it somenthing rational, calculated, or an inside feeling?

Currently i have a boy, and I’m proud of him. But Me and my wife a consistently talking about little babies Smile

Having a baby means BIG responsibility. I don't have children, but I am glad I feel myself healthy and capable of making children. I would like to have a boy and a girl, so they could complement each other.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I’m not even married, but I'd choose what Steven said, one boy and one girl, I just feel that way. And the boy should be older, but you never know when it comes to this Smile. But to be honest I’ll be grateful for any gift that God will choose to give it to me.

I think if you have a boy and a girl, the one who should be born first is the girl. A girl, when she is 5 years, will help you grow your boy easier.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I haven't married either, but I will love to have at least three children, as I think this is the amount that I would love to have.. Smile

three children is nice, but remember, this means responsibility and ability to maintain the family financially.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

three children is best. Remember, in order that the country registers high birth-rate, it is necessary to have at least 3 children!

i have alreay got 2 sons and now i am going to have he third baby, i hope - she..... Smile Smile

iako Wrote:i have alreay got 2 sons and now i am going to have he third baby, i hope - she..... Smile Smile

Don't forget to tell us the happy news, when it comes! Confuseduper

Karl.in.eu Wrote:
iako Wrote:i have alreay got 2 sons and now i am going to have he third baby, i hope - she..... Smile Smile

Don't forget to tell us the happy news, when it comes! Confuseduper

Thanks a lot.....I will do!! :-P :-P

I have one little girl. I love her more than the life! I hope to have one more boy!
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I wish you good luck !! Smile

It would be funny to ask a Chinese how many kids he'd like to have. I believe he'd answer "As many as God gives" :lol:
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I think 2-3, but I want very much to have a boy. In our family we are 2 girls and I always wanted to have a brother that why a little boy is my dream of mother.

I think as many children as i will have will be a great present from the God Smile That is why i trust it Him :ange

hellodear Wrote:I think as many children as i will have will be a great present from the God Smile That is why i trust it Him :ange

I changed opinions in the crisis period, think that two will be enough..
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Terry Wrote:
hellodear Wrote:I think as many children as i will have will be a great present from the God Smile That is why i trust it Him :ange

I changed opinions in the crisis period, think that two will be enough..
he he he Terry till you will be ready to have a baby crisis will pass... so do not worth to change your wish for something that is passing; so if till know you could afford to have as many children you want from now on will be the same....

Confuseduper

I like to have two or three kids.Actually,it depends on different factors,especially from your husband.If relationships between wife and husband are based on love ,respect,understanding you can born many children,really))) Children are like miracles in our life,they born and become the sense of our life,they grow up and you have let them go- it is life)))

Benn Wrote:I think if you have a boy and a girl, the one who should be born first is the girl. A girl, when she is 5 years, will help you grow your boy easier.

In my opinion, if in a family there are 2 children, a boy and a girl, the one who should be born first is the boy, because he should protect her in the brief future and for the rest of their life, he is the head of their educational process, it would be better for her. It's my opinion, what is yours?