Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtual keyboard
A new interesting gadget appeared on the market. It’s a kind of thing which projects through laser the keyboard on the table and you can connect it via bluetooth to the computer and use it. It must be very comfortable, as you can adjust it for your way of writing, shape of hands etc.
Here’s a picture

Attached Files Image(s)

“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

that's nice, I saw on ebay for 100$.

I don't understand how it works, if the laser projects it on the table, then it will project it on your hands when you want to type something, logical, no?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

generally, the future of "contacting" the computer is touch-screen, forget about mouses and keyboards. So this invention is closing us to the future.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

It's a great invention for the lazy ones. Imagine, you can stay in your bad and control your computer by pressing on the "bed".
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

yes, but all the technologies which are nowadays inveted tend to make us lazzier, whether we want it or not!

that's a sad trend. Hope we're not gonna grow bellies in future...

Awesome! I did write an article about this Virtual keyboard in my technology/gadget blog.

This is a sophisticated product, which is higly suitable for those lazy people :lol:

I wouldn't say it's just for the lazy ones. It is recommended for those who get bored very quickly with the chair or armchair they are sitting on. Thus, they can accomodate themselves in the way they want.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Wilson can you give us a link for your technology/gadget blog? We'd be happy to see it
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Steven Wrote:Wilson can you give us a link for your technology/gadget blog? We'd be happy to see it

You asked for it, Steven then you got it...

There you go <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.virtual-laser-keyboard.com/">http://www.virtual-laser-keyboard.com/</a><!-- m -->

By the way, benn is right about it, as this stuff also can be a great helper for those that getting bored and would like to change the position...

What are you crazy? 200$? It's available for 100 in UK!

This can refer to two different types of technology.

The most common type is an onscreen keyboard. You push the keys either with your mouse, or if you have a touch screen you press the keys with your fingers directly on the screen. (most smart phones have virtual keyboards to type on the screen with your fingers).

Onscreen keyboards are “virtual” because they are not physical keys, they are images that you touch or click on.

Onscreen virtual keyboard on a smartphone:

The second type of virtual keyboard are projection keyboards.

A device projects colored light onto a surface and than you “touch” the light. A reader tracks where in the light you touch and translates it as you touching a key that only exists as a projected image.