Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danish government allowed heroin drugging! Awful
from now on, "heavy" drug addicts will be given heroin for free!!! the government motivated the decision through the fact that they will not have to steal or use other illegal methods for getting money to spend them on drugs. It's crazy I think...

Hey, Steven!
Why do you think it's crazy?
Do you know personally any heroin addict?
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
SEO directory of forums - free submission

personally I see no Steven here, but if you meant me, then it's yes, I know heroin addicts, they are about 20-25 years old, and they wanna do nothing but drug!

Danish police is narcissist, most of them support NS and their interest is better to see young generation lazy and addicted to drugs
so they can keep control easier on them, instead they run out demonstrating and making trouble anti government, where something is not going right with their system. :|

roki Wrote:Danish police is narcissist, most of them support NS and their interest is better to see young generation lazy and addicted to drugs
so they can keep control easier on them, instead they run out demonstrating and making trouble anti government, where something is not going right with their system. :|

Finaly I can agree with you Smile
KOSMET IS SERBIA

Faw_Peter Wrote:personally I see no Steven here, but if you meant me, then it's yes, I know heroin addicts, they are about 20-25 years old, and they wanna do nothing but drug!
Sorry, mate! I definitely meant you, just opened to many windows with topics at the same time and got confused. :?
So if someone want to do nothing but drugs, forcing them to stop will create only big problems for both sides.
Providing the incurable addicts with free drugs is a way to protect the rest of normal people from them.
what happens is:
+ all drug dealers don't get any money (addicts are the main clients)
+ all addicts get registered by government forces and are under control
+ addicts don't have to steal, kill and fuck for money to obtain a portion of drugs
This is a way to make narco-business not profitable and eliminate it with time.
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
SEO directory of forums - free submission

Jfish I consider your affirmation to be stupid. If we allow drugging, then why shouldn't we allow crimes? Let's legalize killing, what do you think Jfish? :fi
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I agree with you terry. Imagine drugs are officially allowed by the government. It will leave at least two big consequences:
- AIDS fast spreading
- People's total dependence on drugs
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

it's a too democratic act from the Danish government's part, they shouldn't have done that. Danish are not Dutch!
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

jfish, would you like the same thing to happen to your country?

Allowing drugs will make the young generation stupid, yes - stupid. Generally, statistics show that today's education system is very weak and it doesn't give incentive to students to learn, so they learn only one thing and no interests are shown towards other areas. Add to all this drugs - and you'll have a total collapse of the world
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

well ok, if light drugs such as marijuana is allowed it wouldn't have such bad consequeces as heavy drugs like heroin. Netherlands allows marijuana and a row of other lite drugs.
Particularly injecting heroin is one of the first reasons of AIDS spread.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Generally Netherlands has two categories of the youth:
1. those who drug, drink and .....;
2. those who are very performing sportsmen.

Unfortunately the second class surpasses the first one

My respect for the second category! I wouldn't the drug addicts take an example from them? Netherlands is a rich country and it can offer very solid opportunities for those who wish to go in for sports. People are blind!

Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands as well as the UK also carries out some programs of heroin experimentation. Such programs have resulted in a decline in property crime, as well as improvements in clients' health and welfare. Maybe it's a good decision, and we can't understand it.

I don't know. Anyway, people who once tried heroin can not be independent of them for the rest of their lives. Some day they might break up. Did the government think about that?

There is no perfect solution. Somebody will have to win, and somebody will lose, the question is that which part overtakes the other.

parents are those who must take care and watch their children. The best way to fight drugging is to prevent it.

you are right, unfortunately parents can't follow their children everywhere they go. This is impossible. What parents can do is watch that their children's friend come from a good family, the risk in this case is low.

Parents now can use modern technology to trace their children. A kind of GPS system or something alike. We live in the 21st century, remember. Cell phones is also a solution.

Cell phones is a reason for thugs to attack children. Think a little before giving your child a cell phone.

On the other hand, if your child has a cell phone, you feel more safe when you know where your child is and you can make sure he is not dealing with drug addicts.

how can you be sure he's not dealing with drug addicts? Children are very sly and they can trick you so that you won't even understand that.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Steven Wrote:how can you be sure he's not dealing with drug addicts? Children are very sly and they can trick you so that you won't even understand that.

Actually a parent always has a fifth sense when he is talking to his child.

Really Hakan? That's why children smoke for several years and their parents have no clue about that?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians