Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abkhazia in the Georgian-Russian war 2008
quote="GAMS"]
chena Wrote:GAMS,
Для вас важно только то,что войдет ли Абхазия в состав России или нет?А то,что Грузия уничтожала мой народ вам наплевать?

Killing civilians is not honorable for any nation including Georgians and Abkhazians. As forr "unichtozhala" the reason why tens of thousands of ethnic Abkhazs are living in Turkey is not Georgian policy but Russian imperializm (mudzhakhestvo) since 19th century, if you knew your own history you've noticed that. Or if you were an anctual Abkhaz.

However, strangly but after 1990s Georgians have more than 200 000 IDPs, not abkhazs. Not telling about about thousands of killed and tourtured. I also know that a lot of ethnic abkhazs were helping Georgians to survive (unlike "new" abkhazs: kazaks, russians and etc, who are just claiming that are Abkhazs). You know why? Because ehtnic Abkhazs and Georgians have been living together for centures and Abkhazia were bi-ethnic territory.

It is not about do I care whether Abkhazia would be part of Russia, it is about the REAL motivation and motivators/manipulators - Russian goverment. If it was will of Abkhazian people to be independent I would've respect their will, but not the will to be part of another country... which is bullshit. Ethnic Abkhazians remember what it is like to be under Russian goverment as well as Chechens remember. Considering this only Russians could be willing to join Russia. That is all, and when you tell that Abkhaz people fought for their independence make sure you are talking about REAL Abkhazs doing so back in 19th century and not Russians in 20th.

If you do not respect your indepence how anybody could do so?[/quote]

Georgia is fully under control America.Them prezedent gets pay-envelope from America.They do everything that talks America.And do you name this country free?
Абхазия входила в состав Грузии только при СССР.Ее присоединил насильно Сталин.Вы ститаете диктатора Сталина справедливым?[/quote]

I am not going to provide the long article about history of Abkhazia (since it has been done couple time). Abkhazia was the integral part of Georgia for centures (and not one or two!).

As for Stalin:
1. He did create the artificial republics on the territory of Georgia
2. I do not think he was fair
3. He is the idol for Current and Forerver actual President of Russia Mr. V. Putin. So you should ask him and his followers this question.

The only thing that aggression from Abkhazian side proved that this whole war was long- and well-planned by Russian goverment. That's all.

As for independence, I also think that Abkhazia can be independent, but the statements your goverment is making show that you are not going to be. That's what makes me doubt about the will of Abkhazian people for independece. As for Georgians, they might be under big influence of the US, but still legaly are independent and are not asking to join the USA. also, did anybody asked ethnic (real ) Abkhazs do they want their country to be part of Russia? The ones whos fathers and grandfathers have been kicked out from their land by Russians?

Messages In This Thread