Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Good luck in all endeavors to all.

Hi Anaeas,

Welcome to the EU forum and hope you will enjoy yourself here Smile

Wilson.

Aeneas, you've got an interesting name! Where are you from?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I'm Romanian. I chose Aeneas as my alter ego because I love sailing and all things Latin. Aeneas was Virgil's hero - a Trojan who had to leave his homeland after its siege and destruction (Homer's Iliad) and managed to sail all around the Mediterranean, while breaking the hearts of women (including Dido) and pursuing his destiny to start a new nation that would eventually destroy Carthage (Dido's kingdom) and conquer the Greeks, Troy's destroyers. Talk about delayed justice and karma. Great story; a Trojan who winds up on the shores of Latium (Italia, Lavinia, etc) and starts up Rome (extensive article in Wikipedia).
I'm interested in a lot of topics but I'd like to discuss natural and computer languages. From Aramaic to Zulu, from APL, Cobol, C to Java, Javascript and Python.
And what about yourselves?

This is my first day on the forum. I plan to make a nice home here. ;-)

Tell us more about yourself.

Aeneas Wrote:Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I'm Romanian. I chose Aeneas as my alter ego because I love sailing and all things Latin. Aeneas was Virgil's hero - a Trojan who had to leave his homeland after its siege and destruction (Homer's Iliad) and managed to sail all around the Mediterranean, while breaking the hearts of women (including Dido) and pursuing his destiny to start a new nation that would eventually destroy Carthage (Dido's kingdom) and conquer the Greeks, Troy's destroyers. Talk about delayed justice and karma. Great story; a Trojan who winds up on the shores of Latium (Italia, Lavinia, etc) and starts up Rome (extensive article in Wikipedia).
I'm interested in a lot of topics but I'd like to discuss natural and computer languages. From Aramaic to Zulu, from APL, Cobol, C to Java, Javascript and Python.
And what about yourselves?
OK, so now that I can post links, here's a summary about Aeneas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeneas

Hello Aeneas and welcome!!! Smile

Bwahahahahaha (laughing maniacally) ,,, this is my 100th post baby! I'm ready for the "fight club" after this.
Too bad I don't really like to fight. Here's a business proposition: for all of you newbies who'd like to know what's in the "fight club"... I can go in there and take a snap shot and let you know what''s going on... Smile Smile Smile Smile Now there is the slight matter of remuneration...hmmmmm :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hello, Aenias! Nice to meet you Smile I hope you will find interesting subjects to discuss here Smile Smile Smile

Hello, Aeneas! Good to see you here. I also a new member of this forum and being a part will like to say you warmly welcome here and I am a quite sure hat you will have a good time here.

Welcome Aeneas
I hope felling happy because join online great peoples community .
I hope really enjoy and share everything helpful information .
Best of luck.