Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love
how will i do if the person i love/like doesnt like me and dont have feelings for me.. Cry

you have to find the reasons "why she doesn't love you?", afterwards you should change your behaviour and maybe even the image, one important thing: don't show that you love her, I mean you must be more careless in front of her, it will help! Big Grin
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

maybe Helen is right, since she know "what women want"!

Hi pretty.jhaky, welcome to EU forums.
Why do you think that the person you love doesn't love you?

M.Helen Wrote:you have to find the reasons "why she doesn't love you?", afterwards you should change yo
ur behaviour and maybe even the image, one important thing: don't show that you love her, I mean you must be more careless in front of her, it will help! Big Grin
Smile
Admin Wrote:Hi pretty.jhaky, welcome to EU forums.
Why do you think that the person you love doesn't love you?

It might be better to find someone else. They are plenty of wonderful people out there. Smile

[quote="pretty.jhaky"]how will i do if the person i love/like doesnt like me and dont have feelings for me.. Cry[/quo
:banghead :banghead te]
(quote:= wake up girl. you were living before he came your way. ReMEMBER LOVE IS A CHEMISTRY NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN BARGAIN ON. YOU CANT FORCE ANY ONE INTO IT. THEY SAY IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM. AND MARK YOU, YOU DONT HAVE TO TASTE YOUR OWN MEDICINE WHEN YOU WILL TAKE IT EVENTUALLY. AM OFF! :banghead

girls are here, girls are there, girls are everywhere! are you blind to see how many fascinating girls surround you! OPEN YOUR EYES! :oO
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials