Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London: Purchase ledger clerk
AT/CD/4771
City of London
Purchase Ledger clerk
£23,000
My client, a market leader in the construction field is currently looking for an accounts payable clerk to join their London head office.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager your role will be to ensure the timely processing of the Purchase Ledger. To succeed in this role you will need to have had significant experience a bought ledger function including evaluating and implementing policies and procedures. You will need to demonstrate the ability to work as part of team as well as the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
I. Control and process invoices from receipt to authorisation, ensuring they are properly accounted for
II. Maintain complete and accurate files of all required documentation
III. Seek to automate manual controls and processes in accordance with the technology roadmap
IV. Reconcile supplier accounts to statements and, where necessary, pro-actively following up and resolve any differences
V. Establish and maintain good working relations with staff and suppliers to resolve account queries to minimise the number of unpaid items and administrative burden of ordering and dealing with suppliers
VI. Exceeds performance measures personally and encourages others to meet and exceed theirs
In return my client is offering a salary of up to £23,000 + bonuses, a full study package, season ticket loan and a pension

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  London: Clerk of works EUjobs 2 3,577 06-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Last Post: skpsuman
  London: Purchase ledger EUjobs 1 2,143 06-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Last Post: EUjobs
  London: Office assistant court clerk EUjobs 1 2,198 06-09-2008, 08:45 AM
  London: Purchase ledger EUjobs 1 2,068 06-08-2008, 11:42 AM
  London: Purchase ledger up to gbp14 ph advertising agency in EUjobs 1 2,305 06-06-2008, 06:33 PM