Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard mille RM 60-01 replica watches
richard mille replica racing team will strengthen in 2021

The new season, a new challenge for Richard Mille Team!

The new season, a new challenge for Richard Mille Team! After winning the top ten of the European Le Mans Series in a promising rookie campaign, the all-women trio sponsored by the watchmaker will now participate in the FIA World Endurance Championship.

The Richard Mille racing team is preparing to emerge in 2020. This is a strong performance in one of the most competitive championships in the world, as well as an outstanding performance in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Richard ·Miller (Richard Mille) racing team is preparing to board the track again in 2021!

Richard Mille (Richard Mille) racing team has been seeking to promote the highest level of female talent at the highest level with the support of the FIA. This year, it will face Beitske Visser and Sophia Flo. Sophia Flörsch and Tatiana Calderón are full of confidence.replica luxury watches

These three drivers have honed their skills in the world of single-seater racing and are the most promising people today. From the first day, Tatiana Calderón and Sophia Flörsch are members of this plan, and they have demonstrated their fighting spirit in all competitions. The 27-year-old Colombian was a test driver for Alfa Romeo F1 and participated in the super-competitive Japanese Super Formula Championship, while the 20-year-old German Flörsh enjoyed high in every category. Reputation has entered. The 25-year-old Beitske Visser from the Netherlands is the champion of the trio. He is the champion of the GT competition and the runner-up of the all-female W series.

The drivers participated in the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the 4 Hours of Monza and Portimão, and they proved that they would not retreat to the final endurance champion. Richard Mille (Richard Mille) racing team is still in the LMP2 category (for private teams only), and it will take a step forward to the European stage.

Tatiana Calderón (Tatiana Calderón) said: "I am very grateful for the opportunity to continue to participate in Richard Mille (Richard Mille) racing team." "In the FIA World Endurance Championship with the world's best Racing driver competition is definitely another milestone in our career." High Quality Replica watches

"I really look forward to joining the Richard Mille Racing Team in 2021." Beitske Visser added. "Last year was very crazy, between Covid-19 and my intervention later in the season, but I am really happy to work with everyone in the team. I hope we can continue to accumulate experience on the basis of entering the FIA world. This year’s Endurance Championship."

Beitske Visser, Sophia Flörsch and Tatiana Calderón will once again share the most advanced mechanical partner, the Oreca 07 powered by Gibson engines, which is a software package they have fully understood last season. However, due to the rule changes introduced in winter, all three models must be different from the first prototype.

Tatiana Calderón said: "This year will bring new challenges." "The power of this car will be reduced a bit, and it will run on Goodyear tires. We will have to explore this car in tests as soon as possible, but the experience we gained last year It will benefit us anyway."

"The changes are mainly about engine power and tires, which we have to get used to," Beitske Visser explained. "I believe the team will help us understand and make full use of these tires as soon as possible to experience a good season!" replica Franck Muller watches

As in 2020, the technical support of the first Oreca-Gibson was entrusted to Philippe Sinault’s Signatech team, which won two LMP2 world championships and won three wins in the last five editions of the calendar: 24-hour endurance Race Le Mans.

Philippe Sinault, Director of Signatech Automobiles, said: "We are very happy to continue the adventure of the Richard Mille racing team! This is a very motivating project because it transcends the field of sports by generating a lot of emotion and enthusiasm." "We are participating in the international automobile industry. The United World Endurance Championship is a step forward, but given the skills and learning curve of our three drivers, we are full of confidence. We will find some new things, especially the adoption of new equipment and operating methods. Given that the rules of LMP2 are The change is therefore different from last year’s balance, but we have ambitions. We all see the strong momentum of continuous development within the team, which motivates us to work harder to achieve the best results."

"It is incredible to have a team like Signatech and experienced engineers and mechanics", Sophia Flörsch added. "As a rookie of endurance, in our first season, it became much easier for us. We all got along very well and enjoyed a lot, especially at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. We The second year of the race is about to begin. I am very happy to be a member of the Richard Mille racing team again. We will arrange incredible events and the highlights of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. I really hope that we I can see that some are spectators this year, and we look forward to the beginning of this season."replica Chopard Mille Miglia watches

The Richard Mille racing team will start the campaign at Sebring (FL) in the United States with a six-legged calendar, and then return to Europe to participate in three events on the legendary circuit, including "Spa-Francorchamps 6 "Hour Endurance Race", "Le Mans 24 Hours Endurance Race" and "6 Hours Endurance Race" Monza. A trio owned by women will travel to Asia in the early autumn to participate in Fuji's 6 Hours Race, and then participate in the finals of the season in Bahrain. 8-hour game.

"I hope that we can further consolidate our experience at this year's FIA World Endurance Championship," said Betsker Wieser. "We will open up new tracks. This is something I have always liked to discover. This is a good thing, but we will also return to Monza, especially the 24 Hours of Le Mans, which is really cool. !"

2 We already know about cars and certain tracks," Tatiana Calderón (Tatiana Calderón) concluded: "However, given the situation that the world is going through, we must also travel more frequently out of Europe. Said to be a challenge. Hope we can continue to improve, establish a strong connection with the team and achieve results. I am already looking forward to it! "replica Ulysse Nardin Watches

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy mens casual Watches Online sedrick purdy 0 885 08-08-2021, 09:35 AM
Last Post: sedrick purdy
  Audemars Piguet 25966BC.ZZ.1185BC.01 Replica Watch Royal Oak Chronograph 39 buywatch 0 1,210 05-31-2021, 07:29 AM
Last Post: buywatch
  Breitling Avenger Chronograph 45 Night Mission V13317101B1X1 Watch Replica buywatch 0 1,352 10-30-2020, 01:05 PM
Last Post: buywatch