Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you improve your world of warcraft skills?
How do you improve your world of warcraft skills?

Players will improve their characters' skills through a combination of usage and leveling. A character's level determines the maximum potential for any given skill, while actually using a particular skill determines the current proficiency in that skill.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.usfine.com">http://www.usfine.com</a><!-- m -->

Try thottvot.com there is a lot of information there.

Practice. And find out good techniques to use with your skills. Like for example: As a rogue you use -- Gouge (stops the target for 4 seconds) and then Backstab.

USE THEM! that is the only way to do it. Make as much as you can, as often as you can.

If you level to an even level(2,4,18, 66 etc) you can go to a trainer of your class to learn new spells or abilities. If you are a rogue, you go to a rogue trainer to learn your new abilities. If you can't find the trainer of your class speak to a guard in any of the friendly faction cities.

At level ten, every time you level(level 10 included) you get a skill point, if you open your skills page, hot key is 'n', you can assign your skill point to a skill on the page.

Skills are a major part of pvp AND pve in WoW. For every class there are 3 trees, and by putting points into the different trees you get your 'build'. You may have heard people speak about frost mage or holy paladin. However, you do not have to put all your points in one tree, but they 'best' skills are often towards the bottom of the tree.

Most people would start in one tree, and when they get to the bottom of that tree, assigning the minimum amout of points to get the 'cool' skills, and they would start in another tree.

You can always go to the Official World of Warcraft website and open their talent calculator to work out how many points you need, what level you need, to get certain skills.

Last thing, not all skills are abilities or spells, some of them could enhance the effect of spells and abilities, or some may enhance your stats, i.e increase in crit chance.

Hope this has helped, you can always e-mail me if you have more questions.

Not sure if you mean skills as in professions like leatherworking, mining, enchanting or if you mean skills as in spells and the like. My answer presumes professions.

Many WoWers have a 'gathering' profession like skinning, mining or herbalism. With those, you simply go out and gather. With each profession, you can repeatedly use a minor skill to gain experience until it turns 'grey' on your profession list in which case it no longer gives experience. As you get closer to it becoming gray, you'll also have to do a lot more of it to gain one level. Gathering professions are nice to gather materials to sell at the auction house and provide you with the income you need to buy things for your other profession which will hopefully create items of use to you and sellable at the auction house.

You can level quickly by doing a very simple task over and over again.

Take skinning: Buy a skinning knife from a general goods dealer or a skinning trainer (can be found in capitol cities by asking a guard). No matter what level you are at, you can kill very low level creatures (wolves and boars and the like) and skin them. Each one generally increases your experience. In about an hour, you can raise your level quickly to well over 50 using this method. Once you max out go back to your trainer and learn the next level of skinning.

Mining: You can get a pick from a mining supplier and learn the profession from a mining trainer (ask a guard in a capitol city). Not only can you gain a level from ores that you mine (and you can get 2-3 ores from a single mine) you can smelt the ores at a forge. Each time you do that, you'll also increase in level. You can find forges in many areas or asking the guard in a capitol city for trainers and there will usually be one very close to them.

Then some other professions: With enchanting, at a low level, you'll learn how to enchant bracers. You can re-enchant your own bracers essentially 75 times and quickly gain levels that way. You'll need the materials but it's best to find a skill or task that requires minimal materials per level of skill and do it that way. Tailoring is a nice skill to have with enchanting because at a low level, you can create items to disenchant (which also gives you a skill level) with very cheap materials using tailoring skills.

With Engineering, you can create dynamite over and over again and actually use them, sell them or give them away to friends.

In any case, I recommend looking at what is the cheapest way of increasing a level and doing that. Let me know if you really meant some other type of skill too Tongue

music producer London

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Of Warcraft Help? Tar-Calmacil 3 6,745 12-29-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Christian
  world of warcraft addon question? Hareth 3 5,470 11-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Last Post: LisaAlix
  World of Warcraft : Burning Crusade? Bereg 2 3,937 08-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Last Post: eansdale
  world of warcraft question? Telemnar 2 4,463 07-22-2020, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Mark Scorze
  Should I start back playing world of warcraft or buy a ps3? Ar-Belzagar 2 12,657 06-21-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: sindani7777
  Why is World of warcraft taking days to download the patches? Fram 1 5,955 06-18-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: saeed20
  If I get World of Warcraft SHOULD I get all the expansions right away? Gildor 1 5,762 06-18-2020, 02:28 PM
  i hate World of warcraft!? Tar-Ancalimon 1 10,271 06-18-2020, 02:26 PM
  norton security help,(world of warcraft)? Niniel 1 3,893 06-18-2020, 02:23 PM
  World of Warcraft??? Is it wrong? Arwen-Evenstar 1 4,921 06-18-2020, 02:18 PM