Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long does it take to travel from germany to finland by sea?
i'd also wanna know whats the best way to travel (not by plane) if i wanna go from france to spain then spain to germany then germany to finland.
france- spain- germany- finland..

plz help

France to spain is going south and without destinations I can't say
Spain to Germany is at least 800 km minimum by without destinations once more....
German border to North should be another 500 to 800
Then my german friend whom left from Finland to go back home said it took him a day and a half on the boat
I think he went with Silja Lines but Im really not sure

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best way for broke students to travel Germany in January? Jose.R.Steiner 1 6,972 12-23-2020, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Winged Hussar
  How to travel to Germany on a Budget? VanessaJGibbs 2 9,239 09-29-2018, 06:17 AM
Last Post: jullybina
  What is the cheapest way to travel to germany and when? Awe-Inspiring 0 3,114 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are the best travel agencies of Germany? NitaFBird 0 7,989 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  For travel between Germany and Switzerland should I buy a eurail pass? Annie.J.Ashcraft 0 4,585 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it a good idea to travel to Germany at Villingen Schwenningen with an 18 months old baby? LoriRSanchez 0 3,280 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the most economical way to travel to Germany and buy a new Porsche GT3? MichaelWRuiz 0 7,041 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I was wondering whether Ship Travel from India to Germany is available? DorothyCCorriveau 0 3,219 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  does military personnel need a passport to travel from germany to england? JesseBHowell 0 5,321 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are the best places to travel in Germany? LydiaSDunn 0 4,459 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: