Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is Islam the fastest growing religion in the west?
There all kind of people coming to Islam. There is some that even converts it huge masses ( 20+ people). It's the fastest growing religion in the UK and USA. Just visit you tube. How is that a religion that is put down in the media constantly is the most popular choice today?

Because when people actually learn about Islam on their own rather than just listening to the media, they see a completely different perspective than the one envisioned by the Taliban or American media. As far as I'm concerned, western media is the opposite of fruitful education.

Mainstream media talks about how inmates in prisons across the US turn to Islam. But what it doesn't teach is that their conversion to Islam is actually encouraged by the prison itself because it makes them more peaceful inmates.

It also encompasses more than most westerners think it does. Islam teaches that many cultures and many time periods have recieved many messengers with revelation from God.

Most Americans don't know what the world looks like or even how people think outside their border. Unfortunately, the media is the only window most Americans look through to the global community and for the most part they're full of crap.

People are talking about prophecy of being mislead and it's the media that has done such a great job that the very people who keep reminding us about these prophecies are the ones who fall for it the most.

I don't know if I'm buying this without a source. Youtube is not a source. lol

Eurabia--how sad.

IT IS NOT THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION AMONG WESTERNERS. WHITE PEOPLE HATE ISLAM. ONLY MUSLIMS HAVE A LOT OF KIDS. THEY ARE LESS THAN 2 % AND IN AMERICA THERE ARE MORE HINDUS, BUDDHISTS, ATHEISTS THAN MUSLIMS. IT IS FALSE PROPAGANDA AND PLEASE STOP SPREADING IT.

It's extremely, extremely easy to convert.

Recite a paragraph worth of Arabic in front of two Muslims, and you're officially a Muslim.

the reason why that some christian are converting because,they probably found out that the bible i not written in a language , its written in english ,and it came from the greeks not god. in the quran its written in arabic.

I could believe it. Intellectualism has been dumbed-down in America for over 60 years of public education and political correctness, and Christian fascism. Christianity's intolerance forces its members to leave their faith and seek spiritual guidance among other faiths. Unfortunately, they want that perfect religious fix that gives them a sense of power over another human being. Change someone's job in your church and see if they stay a member. Why? Because you took their power base away and made them lose face in the pecking order of the church. Now in retribution, they will align themselves against the church by becoming a member of Islam. They are going to show you just whose side God is really on!

In the west it's purely because of immigration and the fact that, at least in the UK, religion of all other kinds has been declining for at least the last century.

because islam is the true religion

read more about islam and you will find this

all what happen now are written in quraan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Islam a religion or is it a cultural and political movement? ArianaRBanach 0 3,327 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is atheism a religion if not why is it in religion and spirituality? Polly 0 3,571 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: