Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the easiest and cheapest way to travel to Plymouth from Finland?
Flying from Helsinki, Finland.

I can get cheap flight to either Stansted, Luton or Manchester. But for me it seems like you gotta be a millionaire to be able to afford to travel by train from those places. Car rental would be an option, only problem is the "wrong" side traffic you got there Smile Thanks for any help!

Well can suggest you the cheapest car rental that is in my knowledge. Have used it many a times when I go on a holiday also at time used in my day to day life when my car brakes down. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rentalcarsuk.net/">http://rentalcarsuk.net/</a><!-- m --> is one of the cheapest car rental sites that provides best possible car in cheapest of rates. It provides service round the globe.

Was nice helping.

You can get cheap rail tickets simply by booking in advance for specific trains <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk">www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk</a><!-- w --> Booking opens 12 weeks before your journey. See if you can get a cheap flight to Gatwick Airport; there are First Great Western trains from Gatwick to Reading where you link up with their main line to Plymouth.
From Stansted or Luton you will need to take a train into London, then the Underground to Paddington Station to catch your Plymouth train. I'd forget about flying to Manchester. Its the opposite end of the country to Plymouth.
Car rental would be more expensive than the train

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the most convenient/cheapest way to travel from Paris to Namur,Belgium ? DavidCMilne 0 2,835 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  please answer Cheapest way to travel to Brussels Belgium from boston or New york NOW? AaronWBoyd 0 2,929 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is is safe to travel to Finland with that Swine flu spreading? Barry.W.Williams 0 4,822 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I hold a Schengen Visa from Finland but can i travel to other countries? Forrest.M.Ford 0 3,886 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  what is the cheapest way to travel to finland from wales? Ethen 0 2,831 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can i travel to finland as tourist with Business visa from Netherlands? Dwight 0 2,843 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  should i travel with a travel buddy or can i go it alone in Finland? John.B.Lovato 0 3,538 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is there anyway to travel to Finland from the middle-east rather than plane? Elton 0 2,285 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  how long does it take to travel from germany to finland by sea? Shirley.B.Click 0 2,711 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Norway and Finland travel tips. please!? Howard.T.Smith 0 4,513 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: