Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I go to college for Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology?
I am really interested in getting into the field of Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology.
Suggest a school in any country in the world, one not it the united states would actually be better, please.
Thanks for the help!

University of California, Berkeley

UC Berkeley. Best!!

The open University do some astronomy and planetary science courses as well as astrophysics. There might be some you would be interested in. And it's a distance learning course so it doesn't matter where you are, you can learn from home.

Princeton. Just look at some of it's past alumni. Even me! But if you don't want it to be in the USA, Cambridge University in UK is one of the top overseas seats of learning. You could also try the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, Denmark. Practically all developed countries have first class facilities for study.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the difference between astronomy and cosmology? Ar-Gimilzor 1 3,806 08-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Akshay_M
  Astronomy? Egalmoth 0 3,966 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  astronomy? Lindorie 0 2,762 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  ASTRONOMY.............................................? Malchiel 0 2,392 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  In what ways does scientific cosmology contradict the teaching of cosmology in Islam? Morwen-of-Lossarnach 0 3,631 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  In what ways does scientific cosmology contradict the teaching of cosmology in Christianity? SandraJPulido 0 4,626 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best college that i can major in cosmology/astronomy? MichaelTKeller 0 2,566 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Are these generally associated with cosmology or astronomy? DavidCMilne 0 3,066 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How many climate change deniers also deny biology, astronomy, cosmology, etc? Minalcar 0 4,957 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: