Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel to Estonia, is it cheap?
Travel to Estonia, is it expensive like other EU countries?

Estonia is a cheaper than other countries yes, It's par with belgium. Neat country, you don't hear to much about it though.

Everyday life in Estonia is a lot cheaper in Estonia than in West European countries such as Germany, France, Belgium etc and similar to Czech Republic or Poland. The only things that are priced as high as in the West are cigarettes, alcohol and especially petrol/diesel.

Prices in areas, where there are a lot of tourists are higher. But I think that this is like that everywhere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European Travel, is there a cheap way to get it? shane 1 3,199 10-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Last Post: shane
  How to travel cheap around Europe via Train? shane 0 3,258 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  is there a bus company or a travel company that can take me from estonia to prague ? Darcy 0 2,876 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to best travel from Estonia to Poland? Lloyd.D.Hanley 0 2,222 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can i travel from Egypt to Estonia??? Fergus 0 2,861 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Am I eligable to travel to Russia from Estonia? DavidCPeters 0 2,985 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: