Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What sports would you consider to be safe and what sports would you consider to be dangerous ?
List 3 safe sports and 3 dangerous sports ( or more if you want too ! )

Obviously all sports carry a risk, but some are more dangerous then others. For example, rugby is a lot more dangerous then ballroom dancing.

Nascar
Soccer
and football
Them are the dangerous ones

People will probably give me thumbs down for the nascar one but you can get hurt you can die in the sport

dangerous sports
1)football
2)rugby
3)boxing

safe sports
1)ping pong
2)cheer leading
3)dancing

Dangerous:
Football
Soccer
Rugby
Water Polo
Gymnastics
NASCAR

Safe:
Dance
Rowing
Swimming
Tennis
Golf
Horseshoes

I consider softball dangerous because getting hit by that ball can cause some serious damage

Football of course.

Swimming, because you can drown

Not dangerous:

idk, i consider all sports dangerous in some ways.

safe:
Golf
tennis
cricket

dangerous:
Football
Boxing
NASCAR

Rugby, the top of my list for injury and danger.
Soccer, because it turns men into sissies
Baseball because you can easily get addicted to alcohol.

Volleyball, Chess, Keno are the safest in my estimation.

The following sports are absolutely safe and if at all any threat is there, it is only of defeat.
1. Chess
2. Playing Cards
3. Snooker
4. Billiards
5. Table Tennis

Bythe way ping pong is NOT safe i mean that little ball could like knock your eye out!

Ballroom dancing is a sport??

Dangerous: Nascar
Hockey
Football

Safe: Baseball/softball
basketball
soccer

Nascar is not a sport. Football and hockey are dangerous so are basketball and baseball. Golf isn't really a sport either but its safe

Safe:
golf
badmitten
croquet

Dangerous:
gymnastics
football
lacrosse

i don't think any sports are..well safe. But some are more dangerous than others.

Gymnastics, in my opinion is the most dangerous sport.
If you consider cheerleading a sport, which I don't, I think that is very dangerous also.
Rugby and Wrestling is dangerous.

Track, soccer, basketball are some of the more non dangerous sports. I am NOT saying you can't get hurt in any of them because you most definetly can.

Safest-Volleyball(cannot really hurt yourself it is not that hard that if it hit you) Track,and tennis.

Most Dangerous- Boxing(you get punched and hurt all the time lol) rugby,and basketball.

Football, Boxing, Bull-fighting, are all dangerous.

Swimming, Golf, Pitching shoes, are all not so dangerous.

No sport is completely safe. But there are definitely ones that are more dangerous than others. For instance contact sports are all dangerous: Football, Rugby, Hockey, and Lacrosse. Some other non-contact sports that are still dangerous are: Nascar, baseball, soccer, basketball, and volleyball. Some safe(but not completely) sports are: billiards, swimming, and table tennis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This winter, are in fashion, the mountain sports. Steven 5 6,701 12-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Steven
  Sports forecasts Steven 6 7,844 09-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Hakan G
  How many sports are estimated to be played in the United States? Dot56 0 2,667 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are some sports a total idiot can be good at playing? Franny 0 4,927 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What college has a good sports management program that i can take? Kate43 0 3,780 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are you sports fanatics doing tonight and tomorrow to fulfill your sports fix? Liv 0 6,847 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What do sports news reporters major in in college? Coco06 0 3,915 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What rollerblading sports are there that girls can do other than hockey? Sukey 0 3,257 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What competitive sports or competitions can women enter after the age of 35? Lettie 0 4,546 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How important are sports on a college resume? Emme76 0 4,428 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: