Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have 3 weeks left on my passport can i still travel to Denmark?
I need to travel to Denmark for a 3 day business trip. But my Passport will expire in three weeks after the trip.

yes but email your passport company just to make sure

Logically, and as i know, the validity should be more than 3 months.

no your passport has to be valid for no less than three months before your departure date ,

Since you posted this from the UK I am going to assume you are a british citizen ? Then yes your passport will be valid.

If you are a British citizen you will be fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have to have 6 months left on your passport to travel to Bulgaria? Dixon 0 2,473 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I travel to Czech Republic with only my australian passport? Pamela.T.Metoyer 0 3,554 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I'm planning to travel denmark for one month. what's the best mode of accommadation? AlbertCCortright 0 2,173 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Want to travel from Denmark to Germany and back by train. Where I can find a ticket for this? James.R.Gebo 0 2,482 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  if i travel from denmark to india through heathrow london then i need transit visa for uk? Emmett 0 3,704 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do I need a visa to travel to denmark? James.C.Bourgoin 0 3,467 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are the different ways to travel from Denmark - Budapest? Lillie.M.Hinkle 0 1,931 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What may be the cost for three weeks' budget travel in France? DorothyDBarry 0 3,717 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I travel to France with my passport and a Canadian permanent card? Wanda.D.Bright 0 3,498 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  does military personnel need a passport to travel from germany to england? JesseBHowell 0 5,371 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: