Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best movie to watch while under the influence?
I need to know what the best movie is to watch while under the influence of the funky green medicinal herb. I was thinking the matrix, but I don't know.

any movie in 3D. maybe jackass 3D?

half baked

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://watchmovies4free.tv/streaming_the-tourist_online_for_free/">http://watchmovies4free.tv/streaming_th ... _for_free/</a><!-- m -->

Harold and Kumar

Howard the Duck

Friday!

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got sh*t to do ..."

SMILEY FACE! I promise you, its perfect!

Airplane. I saw it under those conditions and laughed my butt off.

I think anyone of these would be good under the influence.

Rain Man

The Corruptor

What Dreams May Come

The Five People You Meet in Heaven

Bruce Almighty

Clear And Present Danger

The Game

Ransom

Pineapple Express, definitely.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best horror movie to watch? Circus Hook 2 6,686 10-28-2020, 11:21 AM
Last Post: BillShiphr
  What is the BEST movie to watch with your boyfriend? Rocking Star 0 3,934 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  best movie to watch for testing the quality of a home theater? Fast Toddler 0 6,356 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best movie to watch about romance? Dog Beauty 0 4,343 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best movie to watch around Halloween? Romeo Helpless 0 6,810 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What movie would be the best to watch with my boyfriend? Mouse Sunny 0 3,852 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best movie to watch at a sweet sixteen party? Screaming Minimum Steel 0 3,962 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: