Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is a biology summer class at a college the same as taking an AP Bio class during the school year?
I'm in high school right now, and I was wondering whether a summer biology class at a college equal to an AP Bio class during the school year? Will it be weighted on my GPA?

ap bio is considered a college class but if u take it during the summer at a cc then u dont take the ap exams. so i wouldnt say its the exact same ..but u should go ask ur counselor he/she will be able to give u the correct answer. and as far as i know u can have the grade u got in bio at the college weighted into ur high school gpa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are the best college biology and anatomy review websites? BettyDFord 1 2,884 08-02-2021, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Akshay_M
  How important is taking chemistry in school to become a photographer? Dorlas 0 2,542 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are the options if you pass the chemistry class but failed the chemistry regents? Tar-Palantir 0 2,694 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's the difference between marine biology and aquatic biology? Grimbeorn-the-Old 0 2,877 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the biology major like in college? Oromendil 0 2,124 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the difference between regular biology and analytical biology? CarlLOlson 0 2,389 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the difference between introductory biology and general biology? Urwen 0 3,970 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is Biology a good class to take in college to become a dental hygienist? ViolaMWebb 0 2,629 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How To Become a High School Biology Teacher with Bachelor's in Biology and Chemistry Minor? Halmir 0 1,990 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What new technology would be a good topic for my ninth grade technology class? Billie78 0 4,319 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: