Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has molecular biology helped to clarify some of the relationships between living things?
I am taking AP Biology during my junior year, and they are haveing us read 4 chapters(120 long pages) in our Biology textbook, as well as complete a question sheet for each chapter. I am on my third chapter, and stuck on my last question. (How has molecular biology helped to clarify some of the relationships between living things?)
Can anyone help me please?

Molecular biology studies the molecules that make up living organisms.

If organisms have the same molecular structure, they would be classified closer together than organisms that don't share similarities.

For example, yeast and humans have many similarities, yet major differences.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did Gmail help clarify about the record? lanedavis 0 982 12-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Last Post: lanedavis
  What's the difference between marine biology and aquatic biology? Grimbeorn-the-Old 0 2,877 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the difference between regular biology and analytical biology? CarlLOlson 0 2,389 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the difference between introductory biology and general biology? Urwen 0 3,970 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What molecular biology tests can you do to know if two people are identical twins? Hador-Lorindol 0 1,996 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How To Become a High School Biology Teacher with Bachelor's in Biology and Chemistry Minor? Halmir 0 1,990 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: