Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romance...?
I'll be filming a romance movie soon. I'm the lead character so is it hard to kiss a guy you don't really know? Do you think we should do something together to get to know eachother more before we start filming, like getting the costumes or stuff?

You aren't going to be a very good actress if you can't act the way you are expected to around people you don't know...which includes kissing people you don't know....spending a little time around them may not help either...it could actually make it harder, I mean what if they do something you find really annoying and you can't get that out of your head when you get to the kissing scene? I say put on your best "acting shoes" and if need be think of someone or something that makes you feel very passionate...and kiss away. Good luck...I know it must be rough portraying feelings for someone that you have none for.

Being an actors/actress the kisses you portrayed in the character you played are totally meaningless. it's just a facade, an act because you go through the motions of how your character would react. But if you can't make it then, how can you be a good actor/actress?

A kiss to the man/woman you love is totally different because it is full of passion.