Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if the person you love was dating someone?
The guy I love is dating this girl. I've liked him for about 2 years then started to love him last year.
Three days after telling me he started to like me he started going out with some girl. I don't know what to do!

If it were me I'd kill myself, her, and the other guy.

Hi,
dear you need to talk to him first and clear the things, does he really dating to her.
If yes than you should talk to him, you should warn him about this otherwise you will drop him. Try to show him that you are not agree with all this If still he dates with her than you should keep your self out this.

Hello-
I will try to make him understand the things and will try to stop such things. But still he continues it than
i will start it too on other reliable dating sites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is and was Destiny off of rock of love dating? Izzy 0 3,651 01-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Tessie4
  What other Love/Dating Reality Shows like Rock of Love etc. are there? Malchiel 0 4,644 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is a good novel about dating and love? Evie98 0 5,875 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's it mean when the guy your dating says i love you jokingly? Ulfang-the-Black 0 10,379 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it possible to have a first love without ever dating the person? Baran 0 4,729 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Culturall Differences in dating, love, and marriage? Grishnakh 0 4,058 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it true that Canadian men love dating black women? Estelmo 0 12,910 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you wish that dating and finding love were easier? Johnnie 0 7,244 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  DO you think a person should avoid dating/love if they are not together? Aldor 0 5,454 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you really believe that you could find true love on dating web sites? Beor 0 2,876 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: