Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel threatens Iran with direct agression
"If Iran continues with its program for developing nuclear weapons, we will attack it. The sanctions are ineffective," said Israel's transport minister. "Attacking Iran in order to stop its nuclear plans will be unavoidable."
I consider this a consequence of the Bush's recent visit to Israel. He seeks reasons to attack Iran

It was his "last wish" probably, since his president mandate ends soon. Israel actually doesn't have its own firm position,
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

It's a stupid act since Iran is a huge country that will simply sink Israel in blood. :nonnon

Hardy, what are you talking about? Don't you understand that this is the USA's threat and not Israel. US uses Israel for this purpose, and consequently it will not allow Iran to "sink" Israel in blood

USA must be happy of having a strategic partner in this region. Israel, Georgia, Lithuania, Ukraine - USA's puppet states
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

oh, but you forgot to mention - Kosovo, Estonia, Latvia, a little bit Romania

Sometimes countries simply have to become puppet states. It doesnt' always happen just because of the will of a leader. There are unseen issues which might reveal in case they don't become puppet states.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

A state which respects itself will never defend somebody's ideas that are different from its ones.

Iran said today it considers a military attack on its nuclear facilities by Israel as "impossible".
"Such audacity to embark on an assault against the... territorial integrity of our country is impossible," said spokesman Gholam Hoseyn Elham.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

They will consider it possible when Israel attacks it. Why don't they do now something in this matter, it might be too late
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

What can they do? They can't stop enriching uranium only because Israel wants it.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

It would be funny to hear that Israel threatens Iran without the USA's support. It's the same as a cat warned a dog "with direct agression" :lol:
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Even if the world community will be forced to take actions regarding Iran, everybody should understand the big responsibility of such a decision, because it's nuclear weapons you know, and you don't want to mess with this, because it's dangerous not just for a country or two, but for the entire planet.

How come Iran be more dangerous than the USA (which hold a lot of nuclear weapons)?

Steven Wrote:How come Iran be more dangerous than the USA (which hold a lot of nuclear weapons)?

They're actually dangerous the same. It's just Iran does not have the means to be Bold and act macho.

Besides means, Iran doesn't have enough support. Everybody considers it to be dangerous. It's a discrimination i think.

Steven Wrote:How come Iran be more dangerous than the USA (which hold a lot of nuclear weapons)?

Iran has a crazy leader, a nationalist

Karl.in.eu Wrote:

Iran has a crazy leader, a nationalist

He's not crazy at all. He "lies" the way you don't even think of! and He's not a nationalist. He's an "Islamic Extremist". He at least shows like this. But if you take a look from within Iran (like me) and observe him and his cabinet, you'll see He's not acting like an Islamic extremist!
Ever heard of His Minister of Internal affairs, "Ali Kordan"? This gut has been lying about his PhD in Law degree from Oxford for years! He's been a University professor!! and now He's holding the Ministry of Internal affairs...

No! Ahmadinejad is not crazy, He's not leader (and neither Ali Khameneie) and He's not a nationalist...

Achiles, I think you've mentioned even worse qualities than just crazy or nationalist. It seems that the country's regime is a totalitarian. But are people happy with that? Why isn't the government turned down yet?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Helen Wrote:Achiles, I think you've mentioned even worse qualities than just crazy or nationalist. It seems that the country's regime is a totalitarian. But are people happy with that? Why isn't the government turned down yet?

I don't think being nationalist would be as bad as being Islamic Extremist; BTW, Iranian people are bound to serious economic problems and on the other hand from political viewpoint Iranian people are really "NUMB" for so many reasons...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it dangerous that Iran enriches uranium? Steven 20 17,645 12-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Laurentine
  Will Israel solve the issue about Gaza strip? Benn 5 7,020 02-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Last Post: M.Helen