Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies & serials
All over the world people watch movies ans serials. Do you think we can teach something from them? Can we take some knowledge just watching a movie or a serial? Some psychologists say that movies are only based on the emotions, feelings, which we should understand how to control them. Are you agree?

There are a lot of movies and serials in our times. I like watching movies, I think all the people can take something for them from watching a movie. i mean morally or psychologically everyone can understand something for its own life, because there are movies took from the real life and there are some situations in the film that you can personally met in your life.

I think that they don't have a benefit for anybody. Its are made just for money and for the benefit for another, for those who made it. These kind of series , a lot f series are without any sense, i've tried to watch a serial and I couldn't because it is not interesting, and the series are repeating, its disgusting.

there is no reason to watch TV and especially serials. It is just waisting your precious time, our life is short and you waist your time watching TV? You better go out with your friends tell them how much they mean for you and just live your life, serials are not good for us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Escape, like in movies, out of jail in Belgium Faw_Peter 0 4,685 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: