Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single or married, which is better?
Let's start with advantages and disadvantages. Which are the advantages of being single, or being married? For example the advantage of being single is that you only have yourself to please. Generally, you can do what you want, you are not bound to take into consideration, the thoughts, likes and dislikes of others. This isn't meant to sound selfish, it simply indicates that there is, perhaps, more freedom and decision making is easier. But it also have disadvantages, as loneliness which is the worst disadvantage for me.

Better married, because you have a family, you have a loving wife, a good job, what do you need more? Nothing, you have everything you need. Family is everything, it is great especially if there is a child in this family. I love children.

Life is whatever you are making of it. Some are single, some are married. No matter what, everyone has their ups and downs. However, what I am suggesting is that simply my divorcing, don't expect the problems to go away. They are all still there. Life is pretty unforgiving in that way. :-)

For me it is better to be single, because it has a great advantage is that you are free of responsibilities. There are a lot of boys and men which I can find when i need them. So it is great for me, I can whenever I want and came back when i need, no one will tell me something. I am free

For now single is good because I'm free and can go wherever i wish to go. No responsibilities, just give money to my brother for his tuition fee and I'm off.

Married,because every women hope is to have a life and family with their man in their dreams.I don't want to be single.When i rich 50 above there is no one will care about, it is hard to be alone.

spa hot tub
built in grill

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bush's daughter married yesterday M.Helen 4 4,998 05-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Benn