Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat's purr
The measurable Hertz of a cat's purr lies between 25 and 150. Coincidentally (or not) it has been found that sound frequency in this range can stimilate bone growth and healing. A newer theory is that purring releases endorphins - natural analgesics that reduce pain while healing proceeds.
Amassing, yeah? ::tilt

It's true Confuseduper
I have a Kittie and she always is near me. When i feel bad or sick, she always is sitting on that place which is painful and just purr all the time she is standing there, after some minutes I really feel better. I also know that the benefit is more good if you will smooth it. It is my best friend and doctor

Cats often purr when being petted, becoming relaxed or when eating. Scientists at the University of Sussex showed in 2009 that purring, or some purring, seems to be a way for domesticated cats to signal their owners for food.

Laurentine Wrote:The measurable Hertz of a cat's purr lies between 25 and 150. Coincidentally (or not) it has been found that sound frequency in this range can stimilate bone growth and healing. A newer theory is that purring releases endorphins - natural analgesics that reduce pain while healing proceeds.
Amassing, yeah? ::tilt

Very interesting findings and that makes sense actually. My cat always chooses a spot on the body that hurts and sits there, sometimes massaging it with its front paws. If we extrapolate this to other things like music, then we could explain why certain vibes also have a healing effect on certain organs. Indeed amazing!