Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music influence the mood
Music is a past time, a hobby, and a passion. The claim that music can influence a person’s mood makes perfect sense. Music can actually affect a person’s behavior and mood. It can influence, for example, the length of time that one chooses to spend in a mall. Music affects different people in different ways. All of these specific and monumental events in your life are brought back to you when you listen to a certain song or type of music.
How do the music influence your mood?

Music influence our mood by its volume, capacity, or by the style of sound. That ones who don't like a specific field of music for example, hard rock, then the music will influence directly that people and maybe making them irritant and angry. So we should listen just the right music which produces for us just positive emotions. Smile

Music influence on me very negative, when I listen for example “metal” I feel very bad, and I cannot read something and do not listen it noise. When I have to listen something, I would choose classic music for example: Beethoven or Mozart. I can listen to only one type of music. I do not like rock, metal punk rock.

For me, music is a part of my soul, part of my life. I'm dependent of it. Music calms me when I feel blue, it gives me energy to pass each difficulty in my life and always fills me with positive emotions! I can not say that I like just one janre of music. Everything depends on my mood...today I may listen classic music....tomorrow rock or hip-hop. But one thing I know for sure, it will always be "best friend", giving me the power I need to go on in life! Confuseduper