Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LET'S LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT THE PEACEFULL MUSLIMS!
THE NIGHT OF QADR

BY SOLZHENITSYN08 ( Prof. Dr. Mustafa Erdoğan Sürat )

Asking of the holy time and the holy air:
”Does a night make one thousand dark ones?”
Replying by the time-ruler where
The endless meets with the instant once.

Just as the Biblical lessons taught us!

There is good natured asphalt above the layer
For the sake of speed even a little car goes there,
Wrath paled reciprocal: “The main layers are,
On the sky of which ours was made by means Of its one, single hair.”

All questions of the Soviet militarist playing,
With a dirty heart to the heathen's comment,
And my replies (egg of belief) laying
Upon the prophetically tuned instrument:

That through the celestial song it says:
The seconds of the life span the grand sons
Of Abraham spent in the past
Could make your life ship's whole mast!.

The Night of Qadr just as
Should have been a problem of duration for us!
Thousand years have kept a constant clue in
The time understanding matter;
Without any way to any district by means of kilometer We can count in some numbers between
(Except the session of a prayer that very keen)
The limited and unlimited

Would that all holly souls around 28 thousands a bit
In number, live after the Night of Qadr-time climax,
To breathe through the shortest breath the Max!
This abbreviation-max means a powerful maximum
That could make happy birthday the Time's mom

For thirty thousand year to gain in a single one
From the one third of average life span!

You ought to write more about the Night of Qadr. I'm not sure I understand much of this idea. Is this just a part of Ramadan? What is the philosophic aspect of this Night? What the ontological meaning of the Night of Qadr for each muslim?
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

To dear EU comrade monsieur Kuznetsov,
It's-from the point of realistic commentary of mine as a Westerner-only a agnostic Muslim version of ascending Prophet to the heavens from the holy land of The Sons of Israel!
Let your magnifieciently powerful wit not to understand but taste it a bit.
Yours
Solzhi

ERRATA: "PEACEFULL" IN THE TEXT SHOULD BE "PEACEFUL"!
So sorry!

Quote:It's-from the point of realistic commentary of mine as a Westerner

Nevertheless, I would like to read your thoughts answering these questions: Is the Night of Qadr just a part of Ramadan? What is the philosophic aspect of this Night? What the ontological meaning of the Night of Qadr for each Muslim?

If you please. And could.
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Monsieur Kuznetsov:
The night of Qadr takes place in the 27th day of Ramadhan.
It's said to be more sacred than 1000 days and night, and the number 1000 here symbolizes infinite time.
It's the ordinary form of MIRAGE NIGHT-when Prophet Mohamed ascended to the highest level of 7 layer skies-yes, the ordinary form of it for the man in the street to be embrace by The Height!
So long...

DEAR KUZNI I MISS YOU COMMENTARIES...
BEST REGARDS
SOLZHI08

It's intersting since having read "La busca de Averroes" (I read it in Russian translation, not in the original) by Jorge Luis Borges I've made curious of how a certain culture may influence upon an outlook and a human apprehension in the whole. According to "La busca de Averroes" (if I have understood it the right way) Averroes is not able to interpret Aristotle's ideas and even to translate such words as "tragedy" and "comedy" because culture of Averroes's world and the one of Aristotle's differ.

Thus the question is (was): Can I understand the idea of the Night of Qadr as all the muslims do?

It's just a curiosity. A clear metaphysics.

ISLAM CONDEMNS THE SECOND SOVIET-TURKEY VULTURE, AND GREETS THE DEMOCRATIC WORLD:

First of all a little remark about the Second Soviet-Turkey Vulture: many an argument did I share with you and in my articles however, used to call the black and red fascists with the title-dog that neither dogs nor cats are dirty creatures nor of them our enemy but dear friends. I will hence use the terms-hyena or jackal instead of canine family qualifying the Second Soviet Gang- ERGENEKON’s despots!

After my exploration of the second brain-the number one is KOÇ you know- of the Turkey Vulture-Mr. DOĞAN, and the civilization’s kick he felt yesterday on his ass The Second Soviet fell into the famous illness called SOCIAL SCHIZOPHRENIA of which some symptomatic findings-in sickly invented news below- you’ll appreciate!

Now my laughing stock-Turkey Vulture’s news grew full of what I used to write about them in my articles, enchantments, quarrels, battles, challenges, wounds, wooing, loves, agonies, and all sorts of impossibly nonsense anti-Americanism of The Second Soviet Jackals-fake secular red journalist and would scholars, and its Hyenas-red generals and red higher court judges; and it so possessed my mind that the whole fabric of terror invention and fancy I have written and you have read of was so much true, that to me no history in the world had more reality in it. I used to say after the crushing fist knocked down the brain of the Second Soviet its psychological war agents would be rebuking masterly (!) and ready to show its real, crippled character in sickly designed news and opinions open for your smiling. READ please!

1-Seli askeri gölet mi tetikledi? 11 Eylül 2009 Cuma 07:35MILITARY DAM BURSTS AND KILLS 31: BAYKAL SAYS DEMOCRACY IS NO GOOD IN FLOODS! BESIDES RED GENERAL HAVE HAD 11 TURKISH TOM BOYS KILLED IN SOUTHEASTERN ANATOLIA, AND POSTA GAZETTE SAYS DEMOCRACY OPENING ISN’T GOOD!
2-Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri`nin eski subayı, 68 kuşağı öğrenci hareketlerinin aktif ismi Sarp Kuray, Kanal A Genel Yayın Yönetmeni Alper Tan`ın hazırlayıp sunduğu G… Vagabond agent of Red Generals- S.K, is under the protection of the ignoble servant of the mayor of Ankara-ALPER TAN-a sworn Anti-West!

3-Azeri – Ermeni MILLIYET GAZETTE-10th September 2009
çatışması: 5 ölüAzerbaycan ve Ermenistan Silahlı Kuvvetleri arasında çıkan çatışmada 5 Ermeni askeri öldü

4-AYDIN DOĞAN’S MEDIA REJOICES IMPUDENTLY OVER THE FALSE NEWS THAT THE FIELD FORCE SOLDIERS OF AZERBAIJAN REPUBLIC KILLED ARMENIAN SOLDIERS IN A CLASH!

5- Küresel Ergenekon-NURAY MERT / SHE IS THE UNSEEN MEMBER OF THE ERGENEKON BACKING KEMALIST MEDIA GANG AND SLANDERS THAT THE EU IS GLOBAL GANG!
6-Haber Turk TV/10TH September 22-23 hours / F.ALTAYLI&Y.N.ÖZTÜRK condemn the West and call Muslims to open war on all the Western Countries!

HAHA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BEST REGARDS: PROF. MES-SOLZHENITSYN08/YOUR OBEDIENT ANTI-SOVIET DETECTIVE!

Kusnetsov Wrote:Is the Night of Qadr just a part of Ramadan? What is the philosophic aspect of this Night? What the ontological meaning of the Night of Qadr for each Muslim?

If you please. And could.

===================================
NIGHT OF QADR OR NIGHT OF DECREE:
Surah Qadr in the Holy Quran:

1= In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
2= Surely, We sent it down during the Night (a) of Decree. (b)
3= And what shall make thee know what the Night of Decree is? ©
4= The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months. (d)
5= Therein descend angels and the Spirit (e) by the command of their Lord with Divine decree concerning every matter.
6= It is all peace (f) till the rising of the dawn. (g)

(a). Generally Lail and Lailah both mean night, but according to the famous lexicographer, Marzuqui, Lail is used as opposed to Nahar and Lailah as opposed to Yaum. Lailah possesses a wider and more extensive meaning than Lail, as Yaum, which is its opposite, has a wider sense than Nahar which is the opposite of Lail. Lailah has been used as many as eight times in the Qur'an (2:52; 2:188; 44:4; twice in 7:143 and three times in the verses under comment), and elsewhere it has been used in connection with the revelation of the Qur'an and other kindred subjects. The word thus refers to the dignity, majesty and greatness of those nights in which the Qur'an was revealed.

(b). Qadr means worth; sufficiency; dignity; decree; destiny; power (Lane). In view of the different meanings of Qadr and Lailah the verse may be interpreted as follows: The Qur'an has been revealed in a night which had been specifically set apart for the manifestation of special Divine powers; or in a night which is equal in worth to all the other nights put together, or in a night of dignity, majesty and honour; or, in a night of sufficiency, i.e., the Qur'an fully meets all moral and spiritual human needs and requirements. Or, the meaning is that God has revealed it in the Night of Decree or Destiny, i.e., the Qur'an was revealed at a time when man's destiny was decreed, the future pattern of the universe was settled, and the right principles of guidance for humanity were laid down for all time to come. The time of the appearance of a great Divine Reformer is also called Lailat al-Qadr because at that time sin and vice hold widespread sway and the powers of darkness reign supreme. It has also been taken to mean the particular night among the odd nights in the last ten days of Ramadan when the Qur'an first began to be revealed. Or, it may signify the whole period of 23 years of the Holy Prophet's ministry when the Qur'an gradually was being revealed.

©. The blessings of the Night of Decree are beyond count or calculation.

(d). Alf (a thousand), being the highest number of count in Arabic, signifies a number beyond count, and the verse means that the Night of Decree or Destiny is better than countless number of months, i.e., the period of the Holy Prophet is infinitely better than and superior to all other periods put together. The verse embodies an illusion to the appearance of Divine Reformers among the Muslim when the latter would stand in need of them. One thousand months roughly make one century and the Holy Prophet is reported to have said that God will continue to raise from among His followers, at the head of every century, a Divine Reformer who would regenerate Islam and give it a new life and new vigour (Majah). [http://www.alislam.org/topics/messiah/index.php]

(e). Al-Ruh here signifies a new spirit, awakening, zeal or determination. In the Night of Decree the angels of God descend to help the Divine Messenger or Reformer to promote and further the cause of Truth and his followers are inspired with a new life, and a new awakening to spread and propagate the Divine Message.

(f). In the time of a Prophet or Divine Reformer a peculiar kind of mental peace descends upon the believers amidst hardships and privations. The heavenly happiness, which inspires them at that time, transcends all material and sensuous joys.

(g). `Rising of the dawn' signifies the passing of the night of hardships and the rising of the dawn of predominance and ascendancy of the cause of Truth.

==================================================================================
Ref: (with few changes)
Chapter 97: Al-Qadr : Holy Qur'an (edited by Malik Ghulam Farid), 1994 : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alislam.org/library/links/00000070.html">http://www.alislam.org/library/links/00000070.html</a><!-- m -->

Thank you for the explanation about THE NIGHT OF QADR. And now: what's your attitude to the practice of Jihad?

plz find articles about jihad here:
1= <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alislam.org/terrorism.html">http://www.alislam.org/terrorism.html</a><!-- m -->
2= <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alislam.org/e/173">http://www.alislam.org/e/173</a><!-- m -->
3= <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alislam.org/ror/articles/index/page:19/sort.../direction:desc">http://www.alislam.org/ror/articles/ind ... ction:desc</a><!-- m -->
4= <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alislam.org/islam/islam-peaceful-religion.pdf">http://www.alislam.org/islam/islam-peac ... ligion.pdf</a><!-- m -->

==========================================================

5= <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alislam.org/jihad/index.html">http://www.alislam.org/jihad/index.html</a><!-- m -->

Jihad - Supreme Efforts in the Way of Allah (Guidance from Holy Qur'an)
Jihad with Sword
Jihad of the Pen
The Holy War (from An Elementary Study of Islam)
British Government and Jihad
Jihad - The True Islamic Concept
The True Islamic Concept of Jihad
What is Jihad? -
Fighting in the Cause of Allah (from Essence of Islam - Vol. 2)
Welcome the Second Coming (Saying of The Holy Prophet (pbuh))
Some Writings ..
Why Muslims took up the sword? (Malfoozat)
Pen to fight pen (Malfoozat)
Jihad against the British Government in India? (Opinion of the Muslim Scholars)
"Suspension of Jihad"
Islam and Terrorism
Terrorism of the Worst Type (from Murder in the Name of Allah)
Comparative Religious Teachings on WAR AND PEACE (from Life of Muhammad)
The Question of Divided Loyalty Some Parallels From History
Fundamental versus Allegoric: War and Peace in Islam by Zia H Shah, MD
Read more on Jihad - A Misunderstood Concept - Islam and Terrorism

Thank you for the articles. Still I need to know your own point of view about what happened in Beslan. Is that what had happened there may be called Jihad (the Holy War)?

Real Islam categorically rejects and condemns every form of terrorism. It does not provide any cover or justification for any act of violence, be it committed by an individual, a group or a government..... no true religion, whatever its name, can sanction violence and bloodshed of innocent men, women and children in the name of God. I hope you will read above links of peace and reality.

Peaceful approach to an emotional issue @ <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alislam.org/archives/friday/FSS20110121-EN.html">http://www.alislam.org/archives/friday/ ... 21-EN.html</a><!-- m -->

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How is Islam about love and peace when Muslims slash children's foreheads during Ashura? JackieDRhodes 0 2,004 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What makes Christians or Muslims or Atheism or Hinduism more correct than the others? Tillie9 0 3,365 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: