Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOUTUBE IS STILL BANNED IN TURKEY!
MESSRS,
THE AWFUL NEWS WE PRO-WEST TURKISH AND KURDISH MUSLIMS HAVE SENT FROM TURKEY TO THE EU COUNTRIES AND THE USA BEFORE TWO FULL DAYS ARE STILL NOT ABLE TO TAKE PLACE IN THE SO CALLED TURKISH FREE MEDIA!
WHY....WHY....WHY.....?
BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE CENSORSHIP OF THE SECOND SOVIET!
REMEMBER "YOUTUBE" AND A GREAT NUMBER OF BLOGGES ARE PERMENATLY BANNED IN TURKEY!
WHY.....WHY.....WHY....?
CUZ LEST YOU SHOULDN'T LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT THE STATE TERROR OF THE SECOND SOVIET!

RELEVANT DOC'S COULD BE ATTACHED ATTACHED AGAIN!!

BEST REGARDS
PROF. MES-SOLZHENITSYN08 (SEARCH IN GOOGLE)

I do not think that is a big problem, there are many over sites through which it can not access this one ... but if honestly, I'm a little agree with them; recently more videos posted on You Tube are horrible and uncensored ... I think the solution should appear to the administrators of the site which should delete and ban uncensored and racism because this site is accessed and by children. And what they see certainly affects their psyche
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

BEING BANNED FOR THOUGHTS AND BELIEVES IS MORE HORRIBLE THAN EVERY HORROR!