Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SALE! Tymoshenko is making a bid for power!
SALE! Tymoshenko is making a bid for power!

Julia Tymoshenko is diligently preparing for the next presidential election in Ukraine. As it has come into the light, American company, AKPD Message and Media, will handle Ukrainian Premier’s electioneering ( tap-the-talent .blogspot . com/2009/09/tymoshenko-sizes-up-obama-strategists. html ). What will be the coast of such US consulting, I wonder? Looks like, money is not the issue for Tymoshenko. Everything for presidential power! That’s her current motto!
Well, shares of Ukrainian enterprises will have to be sold just for paying AKPD consultants. The Cabinet of Ukrainian Ministers has already claimed that they are ready to sell 97,567% state-owned shares of Odessa port’s plant at the price of $900 mln. It is one of the largest enterprises of Ukrainian chemical industry ( who-is-who . com . ua/bookmarket/himprom/11/137/1 . html ). The plant specializes in production and sale of ammonia and carbamide. Look, only plant’s machinery coasts more than $1.5 bn!! They bargain away the state property! I realize it with horror! So what will be with Ukraine if Mrs. Tymoshenko comes to power?

Whom do you see as the next president?
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

She seems to be a nice woman but It is not to good for a woman to lead a country... I agree that she will handle with, but are jobs were a man can not be replaced by a woman even she is doing as good as he does...

tricker Wrote:She seems to be a nice woman but It is not to good for a woman to lead a country... I agree that she will handle with, but are jobs were a man can not be replaced by a woman even she is doing as good as he does...

I like how she arranges her hair. Typical Russian women, that long tail around the head. probably that she will not become president but she deserves applause and esteem for the efforts and work done in behalf of his country Smile

Quote:I like how she arranges her hair. Typical Russian women, that long tail around the head. probably that she will not become president but she deserves applause and esteem for the efforts and work done in behalf of his country

No doubt, she is a beautiful woman. No doubt, she's an awful politician.
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.