Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
legalization of drug possession for personal use
Mexican Government legalized drug possession for personal use. Specifically, those who are caught with small amounts of drugs no longer risk prison, only being advised to follow a treatment for addiction.
How do you think is for good or for worse?

Legislation applies to all types of drugs. The maximum levels permitted vary but depending on the type of drug. So far, those arrested for possession of narcotic drugs risked severe punishment. Mexican government tries this new law to distinguish between casual consumers and traffickers.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Is a big mistake because the world is trying to get rid of the addiction and it legalizes them. Soon they will come to sell drugs to pharmacies as usual medicines. why not if it is not prohibited and it cost big money

Faw_Peter Wrote:Mexican Government legalized drug possession for personal use. Specifically, those who are caught with small amounts of drugs no longer risk prison, only being advised to follow a treatment for addiction.
How do you think is for good or for worse?

They say it is for the better ... but what good can be in the free possession of drugs I do not know! Maybe I am wrong but how can you legalize something criminal and illegal because of which people lose their minds, are in prison, dying and even teach others to reach like them? is absurd
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I hope they get what look but... do not think so :fi

is a mistake this legalization. They would not obtain anything from with this try... They offered a open way to everyone for using it and is not necessary to have with you more than is allowed.

Laurentine Wrote:Is a big mistake because the world is trying to get rid of the addiction and it legalizes them. Soon they will come to sell drugs to pharmacies as usual medicines. why not if it is not prohibited and it cost big money

you're right! Is not a good decision, they will receive nothing from this ... is like in those words "you try to do better but it receives as usual " ! with this law they closed the window and opened the door...

What luck on drug addictions ... now they have nothing to hide, can take drugs anyway, to have the required one dose for them (as much as legislation allows) etc. ... very nice huh?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I would to believe that the tactic will succeed, despite the fact that it seems hard to believe ... Whens is not receiving by force is trying by willingly...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Center for drug addicts to the Internet Faw_Peter 0 6,688 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: