Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf and rugby in seven could be Olympic discipline in 2016
A final decision will be taken on the new October in Copenhagen. Confuseduper

And don't forget womens' boxing! Confuseduper

Big_Becka Wrote:And don't forget womens' boxing! Confuseduper

will not forget ... but already next time ::lol :hi

Nathan Wrote:A final decision will be taken on the new October in Copenhagen. Confuseduper

I do not think that golf is a sport where people make such a big effort that deserves to be inserted in the Olympics. It is more a sport of relaxation, communication, etc.. I disagree with this decision, and much more, will need to be additional costs for land.

Is not such a good idea...I think that these sports not tend to the Olympic Games level.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I love golf very much ... so after sogood news I can start to train for Olympics Games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big_Becka Wrote:And don't forget womens' boxing! Confuseduper

may I ask you for what?

And i like such idea. It is cool, that sport will have more and more paragraphs. I like sport ;-)

I have nothing against that decision. but do not think it's necessary, are interesting sports but I do not think that will be included in the list!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Olympic hockey ... EurophileAmerican 0 2,436 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What Olympic sport could I start in time for London 2012? Dixie678 0 6,515 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What race dominates more sports, considering every single professional and Olympic sport? Cassie78 0 3,585 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  UEFA EURO 2016 Hellenicoz 0 2,389 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: