Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nabucco project can start
Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria and Turkey signed on July 13 agreement on the construction of pipelines that supply Europe with natural gas extracted in Central Asia. Pipeline, which would enter into service in 2014 is designed to lessen EU dependence of Russian gas. Is a need for this pipeline? Maybe would be better to negotiate with Ukraine?

Europe needs for the gas is 600 billion cubic, Nabuco offers only 30! What's the result? money spent?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Helen Wrote:Europe needs for the gas is 600 billion cubic, Nabuco offers only 30! What's the result? money spent?

the result will be a pipeline, a lot of money spent, too little for so much! also negotiations with Russia will be anyway

M.Helen Wrote:Europe needs for the gas is 600 billion cubic, Nabuco offers only 30! What's the result? money spent?

I your words seem to be a useless project! I'm agree with you! All we don't want to depend on someone. But it is impossible. I think the best solution would be a negotiation of Europe with Russia and Ukraine, rather with Ukraine because it is guilty of what happened!

Faw_Peter Wrote:Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria and Turkey signed on July 13 agreement on the construction of pipelines that supply Europe with natural gas extracted in Central Asia. Pipeline, which would enter into service in 2014 is designed to lessen EU dependence of Russian gas. Is a need for this pipeline? Maybe would be better to negotiate with Ukraine?

I do not think there is a need for this project! However it does not cover the gas needs of Europe. Should be negotiated with the countries concerned so that their dispute will not be reflected on the rest of the world.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Faw_Peter Wrote:Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria and Turkey signed on July 13 agreement on the construction of pipelines that supply Europe with natural gas extracted in Central Asia. Pipeline, which would enter into service in 2014 is designed to lessen EU dependence of Russian gas. Is a need for this pipeline? Maybe would be better to negotiate with Ukraine?

God blessed them.. :ange
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums