Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The question again, please.
"What can we do now to protect our environment?"

We can start by dropping an enourmous, air-tight bubble over the whole of the United States.

Why united states? Smile
What about china?

a great idea :lol: .... I'm agree with america and china ... is to difficult to re-educate the world is much more easier to do in your way :twisted: ... money have power and not health .. but to face reality and recognize :banghead that Europe is not infra and doesn't less damage the environment .. Confusedweat
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

where did came to you this idea? have something against them? anyway I agree that carries the greatest fault and they should not look at the rest of the world as like they are superior to rest .. they care for their country.... for the rest do only mess...
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Admin Wrote:Why united states? Smile
What about china?

Steven is right .....

Steven Wrote:..... I agree that carries the greatest fault and they should not look at the rest of the world as like they are superior to rest .. they care for their country.... for the rest do only mess...

The U.S. polutes the world more than all of the other countries in the world combined. Furthermore, the U.S. is the only country that has refused to agree on setting goals to clean the atsmosphere. What they have been saying is, "Fuck you! We don´t care about saving the environment and we will contunue to polute it!"

Steven Wrote:The U.S. polutes the world more than all of the other countries in the world combined. Furthermore, the U.S. is the only country that has refused to agree on setting goals to clean the atsmosphere. What they have been saying is, "Fuck you! We don´t care about saving the environment and we will contunue to polute it!"

May be it was true several years ago, now with Obama as president a lot is changing in their foreign policy and environment.

Admin Wrote:
Steven Wrote:The U.S. polutes the world more than all of the other countries in the world combined. Furthermore, the U.S. is the only country that has refused to agree on setting goals to clean the atsmosphere. What they have been saying is, "Fuck you! We don´t care about saving the environment and we will contunue to polute it!"

May be it was true several years ago, now with Obama as president a lot is changing in their foreign policy and environment.
That is actually a quote from me, not Steven.

Every president of ths U.S. has promissed many things but have done nothing. The U.S. is still today guilty of poluting the world more than any other country on the face of this earth. What Obama may do tomorrow we will have to wait to see. But "Don´t count your chickens before they have hatched."

I´m waiting to see, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting ..... the earth is dying.

[quote="55° N - 13° E..... the earth is dying
of course it dies with a such misery and indifference of the people! if you don't throw garbage and the street is clean that does not mean that you have no guilt about what's happening with the environment. have smoked a cigarette, used a cheap perfume containing banned chemicals and another step towards destruction and misery is done.

Laurentine Wrote:of course it dies with a such misery and indifference of the people! if you don't throw garbage and the street is clean that does not mean that you have no guilt about what's happening with the environment. have smoked a cigarette, used a cheap perfume containing banned chemicals and another step towards destruction and misery is done.
All true.

is really interesting drivers opinion, especialy those that drive cars with operating time past, what they think about the environment ... are sure they will deny damaging or as compared to large plants they practically do not damage the environment! if would be only one car would be true but there are millions on the face of Earth!

had to be thinking about environement 100 years ago when they began to develop industries, to build those big concerns, to diversify cars and more other inventions who produced and still produce destruction and misery!

Riser Wrote:had to be thinking about environement 100 years ago when they began to develop industries, to build those big concerns, to diversify cars and more other inventions who produced and still produce destruction and misery!
100 years ago I don´t think that we (people) understood that industry and polution could harm the world. We didn´t have plastic then and people thought everything was "organic" and would dissipate or degrade automatically.

The only problem is that when we began to understand how much harm it does, those countries upon whose industrial economic livelyhood depends were unwilling to adjust their standards. Today however, all of the most powerful industrial countries understand that they are murdering the earth and have all agreed to set timetable improvements to clean the atmosphere. Well .... all of the industrial countries except one: The one country that continues killing the earth more than all the countries in the world combined --- the United States.
The U.S. refuses to help! ::propo

55° N - 13° E Wrote:The one country that continues killing the earth more than all the countries in the world combined --- the United States.
The U.S. refuses to help! ::propo
they have taken in a manured place and left there to live a few days! to see how it is, it will prolong life? for they probably garbage smell like money that's why they do nothing! should be taken first owners of factories and companies that refuse to spend money to reduce the pollution! :diable :humhihi

Faw_Peter Wrote:they have taken in a manured place and left there to live a few days! to see how it is, it will prolong life? for they probably garbage smell like money that's why they do nothing! should be taken first owners of factories and companies that refuse to spend money to reduce the pollution!
I think they should be taken to some of the most poverty-stricken cities of the world like Calcutta, Sao Paulo, Jakarta, Kinshasa and Katmandu then tied to a rock and let the poor people spit on them for 2 weeks. After that take away their cash, credit cards and their passport to let them find their way home without any help.
Bâtards! [Image: smiley.gif] Excuse my French.

I would want to be paparazzi at this show! I imagine the first pages of the most famous newspaper! "richest Americans arrived after two weeks and look like bums " or " so what if they have money if even dogs are more respected by people" or "why did not eat them ? are poisoned with hatred becoming inedible" ? :haha

:mdr Confuseduper

You could interview the poor people as well: DATE LINE São Paulo

FAW-PETER: "Can you tell me how it felt having those rich people chained to your neighbourhood for 2 weeks?"

GILBERTO MUY OBRIGADO: "I was well prepared. First I chewed on an old cigar that I found in the gutter so spitting in that billionaire industrial´s face was particularly exhilarating. My ancestors cleaned latrines on Vasco da Gama´s fleet but this experience was almost worth being poor for the past 600 years!"

55° N - 13° E Wrote::mdr Confuseduper

You could interview the poor people as well: DATE LINE São Paulo

FAW-PETER: "Can you tell me how it felt having those rich people chained to your neighbourhood for 2 weeks?"

GILBERTO MUY OBRIGADO: "I was well prepared. First I chewed on an old cigar that I found in the gutter so spitting in that billionaire industrial´s face was particularly exhilarating. My ancestors cleaned latrines on Vasco da Gama´s fleet but this experience was almost worth being poor for the past 600 years!"

guys I hope we do not have American visitors ... very interesting and funny also.. :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians