Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scientists have found hell in the sun
Scientists have found hell in the sun, they argue that it is placed inside the sun. It was discovered by some astronauts who were watching over the activity of the sun by means of some devices. When the outburst of the helium took place, they noticed million of faces of humans expressing pain and horror....
What is your opinion about this? Is it true or just a tale?

:lol: Are they kidding? Hell in the sun... Such a nonsense I've never heard. Did the souls of the dead told them themselves? I don't believe this is true.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I think this is a joke, or somebody just wants to become popular. I don't believe that it exists, on Sun, Earth, Moon or elsewhere...

Everything is possible .... usually such statements are made with arguments .... but that not be able to prove soon ... I wish I could get to see the first man to step on the sun
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

wiil be great if scientists would find a most useful information and something closer to human needs ..... and if they have discovered? this change anything? better would find life on other planets .... this discovery would change absolutely everything....anyway the things with sun we can not change... it's just a info to be known
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Peach Wrote:Scientists have found hell in the sun, they argue that it is placed inside the sun. It was discovered by some astronauts who were watching over the activity of the sun by means of some devices. When the outburst of the helium took place, they noticed million of faces of humans expressing pain and horror....
What is your opinion about this? Is it true or just a tale?

How can you see inside the sun? is something impossible to do ... I think it's just a guess based on some observations.

oh, it is so strange :| i would like to see the fotos of the such visions. but if the hell was found.. where is PARADISE and PURGATORY ???????????? :quoi

hellodear Wrote:oh, it is so strange :| i would like to see the fotos of the such visions. but if the hell was found.. where is PARADISE and PURGATORY ???????????? :quoi

I think heaven is on Mars ...... soon will find .. they don't have to much time till then.... have already found water on it.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

happened have not seen who lives there, like devils that we drew ? how they get from the sun on earth?
Or this a joke? :?

So I guess we finally managed to reach the sun without any rockets!
All that glitters is gold

FreeThinker Wrote:So I guess we finally managed to reach the sun without any rockets!
:haha :haha :haha

FreeThinker Wrote:So I guess we finally managed to reach the sun without any rockets!

and they find out? well, a normal fact ,only devils live in fire.. ::tilt :mdr

I believe people who said that during this "discovery" were influenced by drugs or alcohol. In the normal state can not stated it in front of the world.