Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i cant understand him
Smile hi ppl this is sarah..i love a guy n its been 2 years now...we speak 2 each other n once we had a fight too..but then i dont understand him properly..i mean sometimes he shows that he likes me..and sometimes he shows that he dosent.. :roll: ..m really confused about what to do...i know that he likes me because my heart tells me so..but i dont know how to make him say it...he actually thinks that if he proposes me ill flirt with him..and i am too scared to tell him that i like him..maybe he might pull away....i really love him with all my heart and i really need him...he is going to another city to study from this year onwards and i dont know what to do..i tied convincing him to stay but his parents are insisting on it..i love him all my heart and i cant understand what to do...please help me out if ull have any suggestions Cry ..if he goes away i will not be able to live without him..please help me

girl all guys r same its hard to make them speak these kind of things y dnt u take the first step in tellin him that u love him n m sure that he must b aware of it already but sometimes v have to take the first step n dnt forget if he needs n loves you no matter where he goes his feelings for you will remain the same!! Smile so b happy! n just tell him rememeber 'hold the hand of people you love rather thn expectin them to hold yours!' cz once u hold u wud never let go its all about trust trust in ur love!trust in ur friendshp! gettin me?

Well you know there are many people having a relation at a distance. This is just beacuase of the globalisation phenomen and high-tech-era. You don't have to be categorically about this, it's not like he's leaving forever.

but io really don't know what to sugest about the confesion part. You really need to know the man in pearson to suggest such things. I think it's up to you. But you know... if you relly love him, you could tell him but then pull out fast and let him make the next step and breath a little bit on it's own. if there is a future for you two, you will defenetly find a way to deal things further. :ange
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't understand men? Read this Terry 0 6,570 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: