Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barbie - 50 years old!
Barbie celebrates her fiftieth birthday she still looks great is is in perfect shape, although she has been hrough a lot. Barbie is the world's highest-earning doll. It brings annually to the producer about 1.2 billion dollars.
Many generation of girls have grown together with this doll, it has become a real legend.

Congratulations and good work Confuseduper keep bringing joys to young girls
[Image: Barbie_doll_modern.jpg]

Nice picture and nice news. Great work for barbie producers. I used to play baby when I was 6 to 10 years. She was my favourite doll. Thanks for its real joy brought to little girls. Hope the financial crisis doesn't affect this company.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

who could imagine that a doll can bring a $1.2 billion profit yearly? They probably deserved it, due to high efforts spent for promoting and designing the image of this doll.

I also remember playing with barbie at my school times Smile She was a bit different from what she is today. Currently, her shapes are very perfect. When I was 10, her bust and bot were smaller Confusedlurp
but... probably because children evolve, dolls should evolve as well

Hey girls, recall your memories. Watch this nice video

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD3xWuCibCM">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD3xWuCibCM</a><!-- m -->

For those that have bewitched or be versed of Cytoxan IV treatment?
With Cytoxan treatments, is this pharmaceutical usually noted to u after the drug mesna is set ? Or possess u gotten this stimulant via itself?
-----------------------------------------
Answers :
I received cytoxan long ago by IV, then orally on a everyday basis fitted 6 months, along with monthly injections of two other drugs- the treatment is called CMF chemo.

Cytoxan can be clobber unequalled for some malignancies but,it is more frequntly toughened with other antineoplastic drugs.

I would typically get my chemo, then the mesna. I did gross Cytoxan as at one of my drugs. There are certain chemo's that can exterminate the lining of your bladder and the mesna is acknowledged to coat the lining. Years ago, patients were made to sip the mesna. We're blessed that it can moment be acknowledged help of iv.

I think, Barbie will never get old, and will never lose it's popularity among children. However, we can notice it is very thin, and doesn't influence positively the children's view on how women should look like. There can be psychological problems at growing girls, who will tend to look like their beloved doll, and may destroy their health by following diets.

He-he..all the girls from all over the countries remember this kind of doll. My sister when she was a kid had 3 Barbie dolls and she played with them all the day. Now she has a girl and she bought her a Barbie doll, as like many years ago mother bought her a doll.