Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain after training
I practice fitness twice a week and my problem is that I feel pain in my back every next day after training. The coach says it’s normal, but I can’t stand this pain. Anybody knows how to get rid of the backache?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Pain is absolutely normal. If you want it to disappear you will have to train more than twice a week
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

the coach is not too good if he does nothing about that. He can suggest you to reduce the number of exercises you do so that you don't feel tired.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

try going to the drug store and ask for some anti-pain gel. I do that if my back is aching. It helps, but you will have to use it permanently
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Be careful not to overload yourself. If the pain keeps persisting go to a doctor. A vessel could blow and this is very bad, sometimes it brings to amputation.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

don't scare the girl Terry. She wants to live longer Smile
Helen learn safe and effective stretches to improve flexibility, take pressure off of joints and make good posture easier to maintain.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

You know what, I discovered the secret, I just didn't have to start making the fitness exercises promptly, I had to make a good warming-up.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Yes! for a good fitness regime you need to have a good stretching workout of atleast 20mins. Also after the exercise you need to stretch well, and if possible have a dip in a hot tub that will surely sooth in your muscle soreness and pain.
------------------
Elderly alert systems

Interesting subject. One could improve it to a lecture who have got problems with both training and pain!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  chocolate-pleasure or pain Laurentine 0 15,533 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: